One click sign in to webmail

edited September 2017 in Feature Suggestions

It would be nice to click an icon to webmail and auto login from the client area dashboard.

Also the control panel icon is unsecure warning (chromium) while redirecting to https://cpanel.unaux.com. http gives a sign in prompt need to login.

Image missing

http://www.u62.us/images/Screenshot_001

Comments

  • Webmail point noted down.

    ssl certificate is experiencing problems for control panel links, so for now client area is using simple http which is working fine now.

    Which image is missing?

  • @Admin said:
    Which image is missing?

    I was using markdown to display an image. I must not be using correctly.

    <img src="http://www.u62.us/images/Screenshot_001" title="client area" alt="Image missing">

  • Yes, I see the image but what is missing in the client area that you are pointing to?

  • edited September 2017

    @Admin said:
    Yes, I see the image but what is missing in the client area that you are pointing to?

    He is pointing to the spot he wants the OneClick login to be.

    Please Excuse my bad editing skills

  • edited September 2017

    @badbot said:
    It would be nice to click an icon to webmail and auto login from the client area dashboard.

    Also the control panel icon is unsecure warning (chromium) while redirecting to https://cpanel.unaux.com. http gives a sign in prompt need to login.

    Image missing

    http://www.u62.us/images/Screenshot_001

    I know i dont use .UNAUX.com but i am getting the same error as you. Exept it is in my antivirus.


    (As of posting this i now found out it does it cpanel.EZYRO.com now.) (now i am wonder if it is another DDoS attack.)

  • @Admin said:
    Yes, I see the image but what is missing in the client area that you are pointing to?

    The webmail login icon, but know that I thing about it auto login into webmail will not work. Different password and email accounts. So might as well just be a link to webmail. I'll just use the bookmark and log in manually.

    http://185.27.132.238/roundcubemail/

    Control Panel link is now redirecting to http. Without going https first. So that would be correct https client area to http control panel.

  • @TheCrafters said:
    (As of posting this i now found out it does it cpanel.EZYRO.com now.) (now i am wonder if it is another DDoS attack.)

    It is a non secure error. The client area is secure (https) the control panel is non secure (http). The client area was trying to redirect to the secure control panel. But as off right know there is only a non secure control. May be something the Admin has in his goal list. I don't see how the free service can justify the expense. But he does provide good feature for a free service.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!