Is the forum dead?

It hasn't been since a day or two that I joined, but what I see is completely different than what I expected.
Is this forum dead?
There is not so much action here or anything, and users that create topics do not reply afterwards saying at least that the solution someone gave them worked.
I am not saying anything to offend, after all I am new here, but what is happening?

Comments

• HELLO ChrisPAR I'm badbot

No forum is not dead, just not many legitimate users.

• @badbot said:
    HELLO ChrisPAR I'm badbot

Hello badbot,
    ok I realized that, can you tell me if you have benn only with ProFreeHost or if you have used any other services?

• Yes I could tell you.

• edited June 7

@badbot said:
    Yes I could tell you.

Even better, you can P.M me, or wait I will do it.

• @badbot said:
    Yes I could tell you.

Well, can you tell me?

• @badbot said:
    HELLO ChrisPAR I'm badbot

Well, seems like dead to me. No responses or errors, that's kinda weird.
    Anyway, it seems that I will have to wait then!

• @ChrisPAR said:
    It hasn't been since a day or two that I joined, but what I see is completely different than what I expected.
    Is this forum dead?
    There is not so much action here or anything, and users that create topics do not reply afterwards saying at least that the solution someone gave them worked.
    I am not saying anything to offend, after all I am new here, but what is happening?

Not Dead at all actually the real reason is PFH reply time in support is extreme fast don't believe me check yourself in ticket support.
    and second reason is less popular as compared to it's competitors.

• @ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:
    Is this forum dead?

Not Dead at all actually the real reason is PFH reply time in support is extreme fast don't believe me check yourself in ticket support.

Well, you! What are you doing here?

• @ChrisPAR said:

@ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:
    Is this forum dead?

You may find me on almost 50,000 sites or so!

• @ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:
    Is this forum dead?

Such as?
    I am interested in forums especially.

• @ChrisPAR said:

@ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:
    Is this forum dead?

Such as?

If you interested in Forms try Reddit or Quora which have large users and variety of questions also check Google Products Forums and help others. Just Remember ME

• @ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:
    Is this forum dead?

Such as?

If you interested in Forums try Reddit or Quora which have large users and variety of questions also check Google Products Forums and help others. Just Remember ME

Yes..
    I just came here and saw this being a mostly inactive forum and this makes me sad.
    I am specifically interested in MOFH/iFastnet forums if thats what you mean.