how daily hits is counted ?

hi , i'm new here, and i got susponded because of daily hits limit (i got about 4k visitors that day), the thing i want to know is how it's calculated or what is daily hits ?
i read somewhere not in this forum that "daily hits is all requests to the server", so if it's true : one pageview in my website can generate about 50 hits or more,if so about 1k visitors can pass the limit, so all lifted limitation on space and bandwidth has no meaning if i'm limited with daily hits

Comments

• bouchemaltawfiq
    edited November -1

i mean by server is server calls "SQL queries or maybe images..." any thing on back-end
    and in my website i don't use cookies at all, i use sessions and only for members, and i have only 4 members, my website is 5 days old and i got about 10k page-views, and 4k page-views on the day i got suspended.
    all pages on my website are dynamic (dynamic meta tags from database,i use include_once a lot in my webpages, i call about 5 functions in page) ...
    so i wanna know how this daily hits are calculated to prevent future suspense, because i'm not sure about it's equal to number of server requests

• bouchemaltawfiq
    edited November -1

yes "?i=1" appears on my site and i don't know why , and i don't have a forum, i have an admin form to upload articles and images

• Admin
    edited November -1

Yes, you are right about the term 'hit'. You can reduce number of requests to web server to save hits.

• bouchemaltawfiq
    edited November -1

thank you admin, it's clear now

• danupam
    edited November -1

how to upgrade from daily limited hits to daily unlimited hits?

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@danupam said:
    how to upgrade from daily limited hits to daily unlimited hits?

There is no way to get Unlimited Hits. Your hits are just increased. I do not know how much, but I know by at least over 100,000.