Not able to connect to FTP: 530 Login authentication failed

Hi. I created a brand new account under the ezyro.com domain and tried to log in to the FTP server for the first time. But it didn't work: I got error 530 "Login authentication failed". My username is the one provided in the client area (ezyro_XXXXXXXX) and my password is correct.

I changed my password and got the same result. I created another account under the unaux.com domain and still couldn't login. I have tried with three different FTP clients.

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@JoseFrancisco said:
    Hi. I created a brand new account under the ezyro.com domain and tried to log in to the FTP server for the first time. But it didn't work: I got error 530 "Login authentication failed". My username is the one provided in the client area (ezyro_XXXXXXXX) and my password is correct.

I changed my password and got the same result. I created another account under the unaux.com domain and still couldn't login. I have tried with three different FTP clients.

What FTP client are you using?
    The one I use is Filezilla, and it works just fine.

• Admin
    edited November -1

After creating new account, you need to login to control panel at-least once for FTP client to work properly.

• JoseFrancisco
    edited November -1

Thank your for your replies.

@TheCrafters: My primary FTP client is the standard command-line ftp command. I also tried to connect to FTP with macOS finder and Firefox, to no avail.

@Admin: I did. I even closed the session and reopened it again.

@badbot: The IP and username I have been trying with are like those you point.

I'm giving up. Thank you again for your support.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@JoseFrancisco said:
    Thank your for your replies.

@TheCrafters: My primary FTP client is the standard command-line ftp command. I also tried to connect to FTP with macOS finder and Firefox, to no avail.

@Admin: I did. I even closed the session and reopened it again.

@badbot: The IP and username I have been trying with are like those you point.

I'm giving up. Thank you again for your support.

You know there is also the Online FTP you could try.