Redirects

Hey! I have created my website and the problem is that whenever i go to my website it redirects to some sponsor or whatever (example, AliExpress). I tried clearing my cache, and I uploaded my website (it has index.php). I uploaded everything into htdocs folder.

Does not work. Is it glitch or something?

Link to my page: headshootz.ezyro.com

My username: ezyro_21221720

Comments

• HeadShootZ
    edited November -1

Doesn't matter. It works now :)

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Thanks for clearing that up, - This topic is now Solved

• anshorikhoirul
    edited December 2017

can you help me? my website got redirect too...

• Admin
    edited November -1

It can take sometime after account creation to setup everything properly. If you have visited the same web address before it is properly setup, you can try clearing browser cache and visit again.

• teambrazil
    edited November -1

exactly this has been happening to me for a day already on any device as long as i use my router i cannot access my webpage. if i use a different ISP or cellular it works.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@teambrazil said:
    exactly this has been happening to me for a day already on any device as long as i use my router i cannot access my webpage. if i use a different ISP or cellular it works.

Try clearing your Cookies, History, and Cache, and see if that helps.

• teambrazil
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@teambrazil said:

Try clearing your Cookies, History, and Cache, and see if that helps.

dude i said it happens across multiple devices and IPs and that's not to say that i haven't already tried that. the only thing that seems to cause it is my router since that's the only common part between all the times it's happened to me. can't access my page outside of cellular or secondary ISP

• Admin
    edited November -1

Try resetting your router or just restart it and see if it works.

• chris_007
    edited November -1

hello pls my ip address has been blacklisted. what do I do?

• chris_007
    edited November -1

so i cant access my site

• Admin
    edited November -1

Where is your IP address blacklisted?