Advertisements redirect?

Lanturn
edited February 2018 in General Discussions

So i noticed a lot of people have complained about their domain redirecting them to advertisements, and even some people who had their profiles suspended.

Here are what I've seen:

I went on investigation and i clicked on the domain, and pressed "Ctrl+ S" to save the html file before it redirected me, When i open up the file it contains javascript for "www.google.com/adsense/domains"

I searched around, and it turns out "malwertising" someone is attacking websites and injecting some kind of malicious code that redirects people to another website. And no this isn't browser redirect virus.

Anyhow hope this makes sense,I'm just a bit concerned and i could be wrong but I've seen this same website from another domain that was actually stolen (When domain expires but has high popularity some third party claimed it and placed this same thing onto it)

*Stay safe everyone :)

Comments

• Jerry
    edited November -1

This was also happening to me, and probably the problem is
    DDoS attac

• cccmc_dc
    edited November -1

Any idea how to fix it? It's redirecting my users to adware. (no, my account hasn't been suspended, it's new).

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@cccmc_dc said:
    Any idea how to fix it? It's redirecting my users to adware. (no, my account hasn't been suspended, it's new).

Clear your cache, history, and cookies

• cccmc_dc
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

Did this yesterday, it was fixed temporarily, now back to the redirects :( . Is there any way to contact the PFH admin(s)?

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

Did this yesterday, it was fixed temporarily, now back to the redirects :( . Is there any way to contact the PFH admin(s)?

contact@profreehost.com

• cccmc_dc
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

contact@profreehost.com

Thank you.

• TheCrafters
    edited February 2018

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

contact@profreehost.com

Thank you.

May I ask what your domain is?
    And how many users do you get per day?

-Thank you for messaging us on the forum-
    If your account is some how suspended please read this article: https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/625/website-suspensions-please-read

• cccmc_dc
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

contact@profreehost.com

Thank you.

If your account is some how suspended please read this article: https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/625/website-suspensions-please-read

After contacting the admin, the issue seems to have been fixed.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

contact@profreehost.com

Thank you.

Hello,
    Glad to hear that!

• cccmc_dc
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

@TheCrafters said:

@cccmc_dc said:

contact@profreehost.com

Thank you.

Hello,
    Glad to hear that!

:)

• JJSC
    edited November -1

im having the same ad in my subdomain it wouldnt go to the index.html of my site but goes to This will only take a moment. Please wait...

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@JJSC said:
    im having the same ad in my subdomain it wouldnt go to the index.html of my site but goes to This will only take a moment. Please wait...

Can you give a link of your subdomain?
    Have you contacted Support about this?

This discussion has been closed.