Step-by-step tutorial on "How to receive email using custom email"

AileronARFF
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Hello guys, I would like to ask you if you can show me step-by-step tutorial "how to receive email using custom domain name".

I am trying to watch videos and read forums regarding this issue. I cannot figure it out.

I got my domain name in freenom and I already point it to profreehost and I already set-up my website. However, I cannot make a custom email using my domain name at freenom.

I wanted to receive email from the traffic that visits my website. My website is: onlinemarkettrading.ml

Thanks guys.

Comments

• AileronARFF
    edited November -1

@Badbot, so how to solve these problems..

Error Missing nameservers reported by parent FAIL: The following nameservers are listed at your nameservers as nameservers for your domain, but are not listed at the parent nameservers (see RFC2181 5.4.1). You need to make sure that these nameservers are working.If they are not working ok, you may have problems!
    ns1.byet.org
    ns3.byet.org
    ns5.byet.org
    ns2.byet.org
    ns4.byet.org

Error Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers ERROR: One or more of the nameservers listed at the parent servers are not listed as NS records at your nameservers. The problem NS records are:
    ns1.ezyro.com
    ns2.ezyro.com
    This is listed as an ERROR because there are some cases where nasty problems can occur (if the TTLs vary from the NS records at the root servers and the NS records point to your own domain, for example).

• AileronARFF
    edited November -1

@ badbot, thanks for the response. I followed what you had said above. I am waiting it to propagates. I hope I made it correct.

By the way, I also received this error below. What does it mean?

Error DNS servers responded ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond:
    The ones that did not respond are:

And also, what do you mean by this one,?? "An PHPmailer scripts should work. But only with active onlinemarkettrading.ml email account. "inboxname@onlinemarkettrading.ml"

Thanks in advance.

This discussion has been closed.