Softaculous is not working

pempl
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

when i click on it through cpanel , it loads very slowly and without any image, and when i click on any link in softaculous it automatically logged out and asked to login , if i tried to login it says "invalid details" or "i.p address changed, try again later"
Please Fix this up

Comments

• pempl
    edited November -1

i even tried clearing cache & cookies

• TheCrafters
    edited May 2018

@pempl said:
    when i click on it through cpanel , it loads very slowly and without any image, and when i click on any link in softaculous it automatically logged out and asked to login , if i tried to login it says "invalid details" or "i.p address changed, try again later"
    Please Fix this up

ProFreeHost does not control Softaculous. Softaculous is it's own service. It seems that at the moment, the website is having issues. Only Softaculous can control the website, so give it some time to come back up.
    Also What script are you trying to install?

PFH Email Not Verified

• pempl
    edited November -1

wordpress script

• TheCrafters
    edited May 2018

@pempl said:
    wordpress script

You can download wordpress here https://wordpress.org/download/
    Extract the files, the use FileZilla to upload the files.
    If I am correct, it has a automated installation that comes with it, just enter in your information, then you are done. Make sure you create the database for it aswell.

Side note: The website works as it was intended now. You can use the script installer now.