File Manager's Upload-and-Unzip function

Hello.

Is there a way I can restore or enable back the other option of uploading ZIP files via the File Manager and then automatically unpacking the file? I always use it before when updating my files but was forced to upload files one by one after it was removed. I use FileZilla from time to time but it always has a problem connecting to the server.

The Java upload is hard to use. Cannot upload files without receiving different sorts of errors.

Thanks.

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Nimmimonie said:
    Hello.

Is there a way I can restore or enable back the other option of uploading ZIP files via the File Manager and then automatically unpacking the file? I always use it before when updating my files but was forced to upload files one by one after it was removed. I use FileZilla from time to time but it always has a problem connecting to the server.

The Java upload is hard to use. Cannot upload files without receiving different sorts of errors.

Thanks.

Try to use https://web2ftp.ml, it still has the same function.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:
    Hello.

Thanks.

That is the file manager that is used on PFH, they just have Zip Extraction disabled. (for some reason)

• ChrisPAR
    edited June 2018

@TheCrafters said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:
    Hello.

Thanks.

That is the file manager that is used on PFH, they just have Zip Extraction disabled. (for some reason)

I know, I built this site and enabled the function.
    It was disabled on all hosting accounts by iFastNet, and I also don't know why..
    If you can tell me the skin iFastNet/ProFreeHost uses on their file manager @TheCrafters I would implement it on my site so that users get the same interface and are not confused!
    I will also do some logo and footer customize, my only problem is I can't find net2ftp skins.

@Nimmimonie
    Where it says FTP server add ftpupload.net
    As username add your cPanel username (eg. unaux_123456) and as password your cPanel password and you should be okay!
    Reminding site: https://web2ftp.ml

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:
    Hello.

Thanks.

Nope, that's not good. Never use a web FTP service on your websites.

• ChrisPAR
    edited June 2018

@Nimmimonie said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:
    Hello.

Thanks.

Nope, that's not good. Never use a web FTP service on your websites.

Firstly, it is net2ftp, the same thing ProFreeHost uses on their website.
    And second, why is it not good? I can guarantee you that net2ftp keeps no track of your login details, and so do I. I never keep or store or get any sensitive details such as username/password.
    Please explain, I made this site to help.. ProFreeHost uses web ftp service and you trust it.

• indianews
    edited November -1

ezyro_22318448 it is my userid, i cnnot login to web2ftp.ml its always saying wrong login details,

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@indianews said:
    ezyro_22318448 it is my userid, i cnnot login to web2ftp.ml its always saying wrong login details,

What password did you use? The cPanel one or the ProFreeHost one?
    You have to use cPanel password, and as FTP server add ftpupload.net
    I just tried it and it worked, alternative put 185.27.134.11 as FTP server

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@indianews said:

PLEASE, do not share passwords on the forum.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@indianews said:

PLEASE, do not share passwords on the forum.

Nobody did share a password or asked someone to do so, what's wrong @TheCrafters?