FTP Disconnect

psback
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

I am trying to send files over FTP from another server but the session gets disconnected after some time. The same happens even when I use FileZilla.

Is this a bug or do I need to adjust some settings regarding the FTP timeout/cache/etc.?

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@psback said:
    I am trying to send files over FTP from another server but the session gets disconnected after some time. The same happens even when I use FileZilla.

Is this a bug or do I need to adjust some settings regarding the FTP timeout/cache/etc.?

Sorry for late response.
    Try adjusting the timeout settings as you said, the same issue happens to me and probably this is the error that causes it.
    It usually happens when you are inactive for a long, long time.

If it didn't work, just inform us!

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@psback said:

Sorry for late response.
    Try adjusting the timeout settings as you said, the same issue happens to me and probably this is the error that causes it.
    It usually happens when you are inactive for a long, long time.

If it didn't work, just inform us!

The Timeout is normal after 30 seconds. It reconnects when you do something else. It disconnects to stop people from idling on the server, causing less server load.

@ChrisPAR said:
    Double post by mistake

Removed the duplicate post for you.