PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

googlea
edited July 2018 in Bug/Issue Reports

PLEASE, PLEASE ASK MY ACCOUNT. I CREATED THE ACCOUNT ONLY FOR TESTS AND DO NOT USE MORE. PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND ALL MY DATA.

MY ACCOUNT DATA:

LOGIN ID: unaux_22339355
E-MAIL: ***@pokemail.net
PASS: ***

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited July 2018

@googlea said:
    PLEASE, PLEASE ASK MY ACCOUNT. I CREATED THE ACCOUNT ONLY FOR TESTS AND DO NOT USE MORE. PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND ALL MY DATA.

MY ACCOUNT DATA:

LOGIN ID: unaux_22339355
    E-MAIL: [email removed by moderator]@pokemail.net
    PASS: [password removed by moderator]

Doing what you did is very risky and not good, because somebody may have gotten your info and right now logged in to misuse it for advertising/spamming/hacking purposes.
    I tried to delete your account since you requested it (and for which I am sorry 'cause I broke my own rules and maybe Profreehost's) but Profreehost doesn't seem to have such function.
    As far as I see, your account is suspended, you can get it unsuspended if you want to and contact support, but since you said you don't wanna use it:

@Admin, can anything happen? Can you delete his account?

@googlea, did you contact Admin on support@profreehost.com and told him you want your account deleted? What did he say?

• Admin
    edited November -1

Do not share your credentials in public and never share your password to anyone including the Profreehost staff because they will never need it.

You need to close your all hosting accounts from inside of Profreehost clientarea and contact via email to get your account deleted.

This discussion has been closed.