No more ftp space

franke
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Hi, in my control panel i can see as quota "UNLIMITED".... but on the control panel i can see that i have used like 5 gb... and i have non more free space to upload on ftp...
How is possible?

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited July 2018

@franke said:
    Hi, in my control panel i can see as quota "UNLIMITED".... but on the control panel i can see that i have used like 5 gb... and i have non more free space to upload on ftp...
    How is possible?

Inodes
    INODES are specific to the UNIX file structure and that is what is causing the issues

• franke
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@franke said:
    How is possible?

Inodes
    INODES are specific to the UNIX file structure and that is what is causing the issues

can you explain?
    in the control panel i can see that there is no more free space....
    how is possible if the space is "unlimited"?

• ChrisPAR
    edited July 2018

@franke said:

@TheCrafters said:

@franke said:
    How is possible?

Inodes

can you explain?
    in the control panel i can see that there is no more free space....
    how is possible if the space is "unlimited"?

https://profreehost.com/support/account-management/everything-you-need-to-know-about-inodes
    Have you checked the Knowledge Base?
    The storage is unlimited but INODES aren't, and reaching that limit is probanbly causeng the error.
    Can you check the Inodes Usage in the right sidebar of Cpanel?

• franke
    edited July 2018

Inodes Used 4 % (1258 of 30019)
    don't think that is a inodes problem....

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@franke said:
    Inodes Used 4 % (1258 of 30019)
    don't think that is a inodes problem....

Yes you are right about that...
    Do you actually see a problem when connecting to FTP? Can you give us a screenshot?