Please delete our account/domain now

choicestore
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Hi Admin

please remove our account and data completely as we have decided to host this domain with the hosting company of our other domains. We only wanted to test your service and it's okay and we may use you guys again sooner or later in the future but at the moment delete this account/domain : thepeopleschoicestore.com and the data completely now please

Thanks

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited July 2018

@choicestore said:
    Hi Admin

please remove our account and data completely as we have decided to host this domain with the hosting company of our other domains. We only wanted to test your service and it's okay and we may use you guys again sooner or later in the future but at the moment delete this account/domain : thepeopleschoicestore.com and the data completely now please

Thanks

Hi there,
    please contact @Admin at contact@profreehost.com.
    He will remove your account.
    Also, do not post on other topics, it is considered spam. I deleted your other message now.

Did you actually read the other thread you posted on? It said the same thing I told you!

If you would like to remove the domain but keep the account for future use, you can do that by logging in to cPanel, going to the "Addon Domains" Section and removing it.
    I see you have already done that...

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Okay sorry about that. well we emailed already to the email address, how long will he respond or remove the account as our web developer is here and waiting to commence work on the domain. thanks

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@choicestore said:
    Okay sorry about that. well we emailed already to the email address, how long will he respond or remove the account as our web developer is here and waiting to commence work on the domain. thanks

Hi,
    it might take him time to answer, or the timezone may be different that yours and it could be night at his place.
    Other users also make daily requests and he is busy solving them, but he should answer within 24 hours from the time you sent your email.
    If it takes more time, just tell us.

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Hi the domain is still not removed. PLEASE CAN YOU TELL YOUR ADMIN TO REMOVE US NOW... THANKS

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@choicestore said:
    Hi the domain is still not removed. PLEASE CAN YOU TELL YOUR ADMIN TO REMOVE US NOW... THANKS

Please. Do not yell.
    This is how you get your account removed:
    1. Close all your websites
    2. Wait 90 days after closing
    3. Contact Admin at their email: contact@profreehost.com

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Please we cannot wait for 90 days and by the way we are not yelling. This is a company and clients are waiting for the website to come back online. So that is why it is like we are desperate for you guy to remove the account asap to enable us work on it and have it on line atleast before sunday/monday which is working day. Please treat our case as urgent as we are losing not only money from our clients but the clients themselves! Thanks for your understanding and resolving this urgently. Thanks again

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@choicestore said:
    Please we cannot wait for 90 days and by the way we are not yelling. This is a company and clients are waiting for the website to come back online. So that is why it is like we are desperate for you guy to remove the account asap to enable us work on it and have it on line atleast before sunday/monday which is working day. Please treat our case as urgent as we are losing not only money from our clients but the clients themselves! Thanks for your understanding and resolving this urgently. Thanks again

Rules are rules.
    The 90 day wait is not by us. It is by the US Government.
    So it is either, wait, or get a new domain name.
    I have no control over domains.
    I am just a moderator for the forums. I only control my content, and my content only.
    I am just a help on the forums.
    That is all.
    It is a US Law that you have to wait 90 days. Now, because this applies to everyone, you cannot avoid this, even if you are in another country. Because, I, and other people here, are from the US.

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Unfortunately we cannot wait upto 90 days! Our business will close then! Well cool i will have a meeting with my colleagues on this, meanwhile we wouldn't want to lose our customers because of your 90 days rule! So can the domain be reactivated immediately and stop showing the suspended domain so we can upload back our site at the moment. Thanks

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Hi i have confirmed from my colleagues that you should please reactivated the account and then remove the suspended domain as we cannot wait up to that 90 days because our business will fall. So i have tried to reactivate the account from the client area, so please help us process it and remove the suspended domain to enable us upload our site back possibly by tomorrow please so that we don't lose our clients as this is a store and people locate us via our website most times. Thanks for understanding and urgent help

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Okay site seem to be back online and working fine. Will be in touch should there be any problem okay? Thanks again

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@choicestore said:
    Okay site seem to be back online and working fine. Will be in touch should there be any problem okay? Thanks again

Question, What is your website's domain.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@choicestore said:

Question, What is your website's domain.

He had mentioned before, thepeopleschoicestore.com

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Hi ChrisPar, my site is thepeopleschoicestore.com , and we are currently working on it but we are encountering a problem at the moment with the ssl certificate we installed from cloudflare, and we were advised to contact our host to help us. Please try to help us rectify this from your side, the site says insecure whenever visited but initially when the ssl was installed, it functioned very well. please help us urgently. Thanks

• ChrisPAR
    edited July 2018

@choicestore said:
    Hi ChrisPar, my site is thepeopleschoicestore.com , and we are currently working on it but we are encountering a problem at the moment with the ssl certificate we installed from cloudflare, and we were advised to contact our host to help us. Please try to help us rectify this from your side, the site says insecure whenever visited but initially when the ssl was installed, it functioned very well. please help us urgently. Thanks

Can you please explain your problem a bit better to me?
    I mean, can you put what you say in an order and maybe put a couple of screenshots?
    Sorry if that sounds rude (which I am sure It does) but I could not figure it out and I will be happy to help once I understand it.

• choicestore
    edited November -1

http://thepeopleschoicestore.com/
    Before you decided to test out your service, someone told us that you guys are good and has a good customer care, Well thanks for letting us know you sound rude hey but kindly visit the above url and see what the site says when visited and try to help us please.
    Thanks

• ChrisPAR
    edited July 2018

Firstly, you have two accounts on the same forum? I deleted the one reply you didn't need to doublepost.

Anyway, I don't see any error with your site, everything works just fine. If you still see an error, try clearing your browsers and DNS cache and re-visit your site.

@choicestore said:
    http://thepeopleschoicestore.com/
    Well thanks for letting us know you sound rude

Lol! I didn't say that!
    I said that maybe telling you to re-describe the issue sounded a bit rude :D

I hope you find the customer care good, if you have any suggestions please tell me.

• multiyeses
    edited November -1

Please choicestore let us know if they sorted you out before we host our domain with this company because we still deciding. We don't know how their service is

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@multiyeses said:
    Please choicestore let us know if they sorted you out before we host our domain with this company because we still deciding. We don't know how their service is

The service is very good as far as I can tell, but you still have to deicide that.
    @choicestore website has no error and works fine.

Why do you doublepost? Please do not make it hard for me.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@choicestore
    Next time, if you have an error, I suggest you create a new topic about that and not post it into your old topic which was about deleting that domain.
    Keep in mind that this is not a ticket system, it is a forum, and people might get confused seeing other responses instead of what they expected (deleting domain/account).

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Noted ChrisPar. Don't worry the site is okay now THANKS