[Important] Read before putting a chat script up on your website.

Do not install ANY chat script on your website. It is against the TOS which you can find here
Any and all chat scripts will get your account suspended, if not, terminated.

One of the most popular chat script is: Discord.

Please Note:
This does NOT affect Live Support Chat Scripts. This only affects, general chat scripts, such as discord. There are some website chat scripts that are allowed. For example tawk.to is allowed.

You have been warned. @Admin, @TheCrafters, @badbot, and @ChrisPAR are NOT the reason for your account being banned.
If your account is banned, however, please check out the Website Suspension thread.

Last updated: 8/4/2018 10:25 AM Eastern Time

Comments

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

right. but in my case before, my site got deleted because of other's fault when they installed the chat script on their site. I don't know what's in their mind when they deleted my site even if I didn't install a chat script.

• ChrisPAR
    edited August 2018

@Nimmimonie said:
    right. but in my case before, my site got deleted because of other's fault when they installed the chat script on their site. I don't know what's in their mind when they deleted my site even if I didn't install a chat script.

Your site got deleted because someone uploaded chat script on HIS other site?

Had you contacted Admin about it? Maybe your account was suspended, but it will probably have got deleted since now.

Except if the other site was also hosted on your account, and that is why.

Anyway, if you had not uploaded a chat script, there would be further investigation to confirm that. Are you sure your account was suspended/deleted because of that?

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:

Your site got deleted because someone uploaded chat script on HIS other site?

Had you contacted Admin about it? Maybe your account was suspended, but it will probably have got deleted since now.

Except if the other site was also hosted on your account, and that is why.

Anyway, if you had not uploaded a chat script, there would be further investigation to confirm that. Are you sure your account was suspended/deleted because of that?

yep, admin and I talked private and he confirmed that the script was installed on a different server. they just had to delete my site to free up space. that site who installed the script is not one of my sites and is definitely not in my account. the fact that you're on free hosting doesn't put your site in a stable ground whether you are using a free domain or subdomain. all that months work was gone. TOS also doesn't apply so crap that TOS.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

the chat script uploaded was "wechat.lib.class.php" linked to the account "xszz_20698297" which is an iFastNet paid account. it appears we have the same server IP address that's why when the system detected the violation on that IP address, I got included in the violation. so, think about it. also, that site is on paid hosting and yet it is shared with another account on free hosting.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Nimmimonie said:
    the chat script uploaded was "wechat.lib.class.php" linked to the account "xszz_20698297" which is an iFastNet paid account. it appears we have the same server IP address that's why when the system detected the violation on that IP address, I got included in the violation. so, think about it. also, that site is on paid hosting and yet it is shared with another account on free hosting.

It is definitely not a paid account. Paid account do not have usernames like xszz_20698297, they have normal usernames you can select like chrispar or nimmimonie.

Didn't you complain to iFastNet about it?

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:

It is definitely not a paid account. Paid account do not have usernames like xszz_20698297, they have normal usernames you can select like chrispar or nimmimonie.

nope. all those blah blah again then in the end I am the one to blame. all those info are from admin when we talked.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Nimmimonie said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:

nope. all those blah blah again then in the end I am the one to blame. all those info are from admin when we talked.

Okay. I really am confused; when I migrated to iFastNet I was assigned the custom username "pctipsgq" (because of my main website).
    This should have never happened; I hope you won't face such an issue again.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

I forgot. after they deleted my account, I used my other site to contact support and file a ticket but then the reply of the customer rep is that they cannot and will not restore accounts that violated the TOS. so, where's the justice. others' violation is also your violation. after admin and I talked, I included in the ticket the chat script file name so they would understand. but still, it's like talking to a wall full of holes. I still plan a site on paid hosting in the future. I'm just thinking if it is really good here, ifastnet, or some other paid hosting.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:

Okay. I really am confused; when I migrated to iFastNet I was assigned the custom username "pctipsgq" (because of my main website).

so far, how's your experience with ifastnet? is it good? no problem whatsoever? I've checked the speed of my site and the service I used says it is really fast.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Nimmimonie said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:

so far, how's your experience with ifastnet? is it good? no problem whatsoever? I've checked the speed of my site and the service I used says it is really fast.

iFastNet is fast and good, and when you are on premium you get almost instant replies about support.

This discussion has been closed.