Forum issue

iChiwi
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

Good Morning.

i got an issue with a forum of my friends that iam administrator in, when i was in forum maintance i checked some permissions and i think i wrote a letter with wrong in the forum website, now once i click in a section it gives me a error of the forums that link cannot be found and once i look at the link i find a wrong letter in the link so i have to remove the wrong letter that i added with wrong, i went to the forum maintance again, once i write the right link and click save it gives me the error of the forums, once i remove the letter it says the session has been ended. please help me.

note: the current forum software is smf boards

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@iChiwi said:
    Good Morning.

i got an issue with a forum of my friends that iam administrator in, when i was in forum maintance i checked some permissions and i think i wrote a letter with wrong in the forum website, now once i click in a section it gives me a error of the forums that link cannot be found and once i look at the link i find a wrong letter in the link so i have to remove the wrong letter that i added with wrong, i went to the forum maintance again, once i write the right link and click save it gives me the error of the forums, once i remove the letter it says the session has been ended. please help me.

note: the current forum software is smf boards

Please provide a link to the forums. Maybe I may be able to help.

• iChiwi
    edited November -1

Link sent in private

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@iChiwi said:
    Link sent in private

I have found the issue. Instead of ending with the .ga domain, the sections have .com as the link. One of the ways to fix this, is the re install SMF. I do not know what it would be on the Administrator panel, I have not used it in a while.