@iChiwi said:
    how to delete a forum from my list

Please add more detail.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@iChiwi said:
    how to delete a forum from my list

Hi,
    please elaborate more on what you want to do.

If you want to remove a site which you have hosted on PFH, you can go to your control panel, Addon Domains/Sub Domains (according to what it is), and then click on "Delete" next to your domain.

If you want to remove a forum you have hosted here and have it installed with Softaculous, you can go to Softaculous, click the icon which says "All Installations", find the installation you want to remove and click on the "X" button.

• iChiwi
    edited November -1

lol i thought i wrote details explains which forum i want to delete, i meant deleting a forum from my client area cuz i have many useless ones there...

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@iChiwi said:
    lol i thought i wrote details explains which forum i want to delete, i meant deleting a forum from my client area cuz i have many useless ones there...

You can do that from the panel as I told you, not from the client area.

• iChiwi
    edited November -1

oh its called Accounts how to delete one @ChrisPAR i mean account not domain

• ChrisPAR
    edited August 2018

@iChiwi said:
    oh its called Accounts how to delete one @ChrisPAR i mean account not domain

Oh.. Okay!
    To delete your account, you will have to remove all domains/subdomains you have on that account, then click on the "Close" Button on your client area and close it.
    It will be deleted afterwards.

If there are more than 90 days you closed that account and it has not yet been deleted, contact Admin at contact@profreehost.com