The cPanel

iChiwi
edited August 2018 in Feature Suggestions

i had notified that the cPanel's version is too old, can we update it?

cuz the current cpanel we cant make our domains redirect to a discord server etc... and also it doesnt support DnS.

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

It is not out-of-date. It is restricted. If you pay for Premium, more features will be enabled.

• ChrisPAR
    edited August 2018

@iChiwi said:
    i had notified that the cPanel's version is too old, can we update it?

cuz the current cpanel we cant make our domains redirect to a discord server etc... and also it doesnt support DnS.

PFH is not using cPanel. It is using a custom-made control panel, vPanel, which looks like cPanel.

As @TheCrafters mentioned features are restricted here, but if you upgrade to premium you will get the latest version of cPanel with all the features included.

• iChiwi
    edited November -1

is there is any way to make my sub-domain in dns as a custom ip for my sa-mp server without premium?

• ChrisPAR
    edited August 2018

@iChiwi said:
    is there is any way to make my sub-domain in dns as a custom ip for my sa-mp server without premium?

Yes, you can, by using CloudFlare!

Change your nameservers to them and make the website point to the IP Adress for your SAMP server.

• iChiwi
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@iChiwi said:

Change your nameservers to them and make the website point to the IP Adress for your SAMP server.

how to do that?

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@iChiwi said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@iChiwi said:

how to do that?

Change your nameserves to the ones that CloudFlare will give you, and then set up an A record making your domain point to the IP of your SAMP server.

• mysite_2018
    edited November -1

helloo please i need somebody to assist me

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@mysite_2018 said:
    helloo please i need somebody to assist me

please create a new topic, and also what do you need assist with?