Can i upload link shortener script?

Hello friends i am new here.I want to ask you: ? want to create link shortener website.Can i upload link shortener script?

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Maximum said:
    Hello friends i am new here.I want to ask you: ? want to create link shortener website.Can i upload link shortener script?

Yes, why not?

As long as it does not require an excessive amount of power, you cna host it there.

If you want, we also provide YOURLS script from Softaculous, but you are welcome to use your own one @Maximum

• Perfect
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@Maximum said:

Yes, why not?

As long as it does not require an excessive amount of power, you cna host it there.

If you want, we also provide YOURLS script from Softaculous, but you are welcome to use your own one @Maximum

1)Hello,Chris i want to create link shortener website.But i how can i understand it requires an excessive amount of power or not?

2)And also most of free host dont accept link shortener website.(Cause traffic redirection)
    Is Profreehost accept this?

3)Are you offical of profreehost?

Please help me.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Perfect said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Maximum said:

Yes, why not?

1)Hello,Chris i want to create link shortener website.But i how can i understand it requires an excessive amount of power or not?

2)And also most of free host dont accept link shortener website.(Cause traffic redirection)
    Is Profreehost accept this?

3)Are you offical of profreehost?

Please help me.

1) It depends on your script. You may try and see for yourself.

2) There should be no problem with hosting a link shortener as long as it not used for spamming/illegal things.

3) You can check my rank by clicking on my name: @ChrisPAR