ezyro_20544907 suspension removed but addon domain isnt opening

pempl
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

username: ezyro_20544907
fortunately unsuspended but the addon domain radiomasti.ml isnot opening and its redirecting to suspension page,
please help.

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited September 2018

@pempl said:
    fortunately unsuspended but the addon domain radiomasti.ml isnot opening and its redirecting to suspension page,
    please help.

Hi,

the problem is not radiomasti.ml, but it is radiomasti.ezyro.com, which probably belongs to a different account and is suspended now.

Your site files are loaded from radiomasti.ezyro.com, that is why it redirects you to suspended.

• pempl
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@pempl said:
    please help.

Hi,

the problem is not radiomasti.ml, but it is radiomasti.ezyro.com, which probably belongs to a different account and is suspended now.

Your site files are loaded from radiomasti.ezyro.com, that is why it redirects you to suspended.

Then please Unsuspend the radiomasti.ezyro.com because the mail problem for which system blocked radiomasti.ml is now corrected,
    I have also emailed to you,
    So Please Unsuspend My Whole Account,
    Its my humble request to you

• pempl
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@pempl said:
    please help.

Hi,

radiomasti.ezyro.com belongs to my account.
    so please unsuspend that site too.... because i have removed the files for which it might suspended,
    so please remove all the suspension from my whole account

• ChrisPAR
    edited September 2018

Since you said you have emailed contact@profreehost.com, you will have to wait for Admin to reply.

We cannot deal with suspended accounts here, on the forum.

Thread Closed. If you have any other inquiries not related to this, please create a new topic.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.