Please delete my websites

Thebrokas
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Please I need you to delete my website you guys suspended my website for no reason now I tried registering it again in a different hosting website i t refuse to work reasons I need to delete the website from your host so please delete the website now since u guys don't want me here lemme take my website somewhere else thanks

Comments

• Thebrokas
    edited November -1

i cant go into control panel everything is suspended

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Thebrokas said:
    Please I need you to delete my website you guys suspended my website for no reason now I tried registering it again in a different hosting website i t refuse to work reasons I need to delete the website from your host so please delete the website now since u guys don't want me here lemme take my website somewhere else thanks

The domain is yours and you can do whatever you want with it.

If you get error, that means that the "other host" you are trying to use has the same infrastructure as ProFreeHost, and then there will be no difference.

Who said that we don't want you here? Getting suspended does not mean that.
    False positives are mainly the issue you got suspended if you did nothing wrong, and it has happened many times before, not only with you.

Only @Admin can help you with this or unsuspend your account. If he has not answered already, just wait.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@Thebrokas said:

We do not suspend your accounts. We just moderate the forums. We also have no control over your accounts. If you really want to get your accounts activated again, contact the admin @ contact@profreehost.com
    Or if you really want to delete your account, read the following: [Important] This is how you delete your account off of ProFreeHost