Down Time Caused by Unexpected Circumstances (Jan 3, 2017)

Admin
edited November -1 in News & Announcements

Hello All Users of Profreehost,

As of January 3, 2017, we had downtime of some hours which caused some unaccounted for circumstances. The good news is that we managed to resolve the problem within an hour.

We are trying our best to keep the service available and as useful as any paid hosting. To accomplish that, we are going to introduce some exciting features in near future, so hang on!

Unfortunately, in the process of managing the downtime there were some email accounts lost, however, we have recovered all the websites and kept the downtime to lowest possible duration (less than 15 minutes).

Although the affected accounts are less than 100, if your account was affected it is possible that it was lost from our database (Note that your client area is only lost, your websites are still up and running)

To get your account back, just post here if your hosting account email and forum email is same or send it via email and we will have it back as soon as possible with all the accounts in it.

Regards.
Keep Webbing!

Comments

• garth
    edited November -1

I lost my account, but I would prefer to email it to you;
    what is your email?

• Admin
    edited November -1

I lost my account, but I would prefer to email it to you;
    what is your email?

Hi,

Your account is back inside your client area. You many want to change it's password.

• garth
    edited November -1

great, thanks

This discussion has been closed.