Some Detail About Free hosting

@Administrator Hey could you please tell me how much load a free hosting can take, take an example of the WordPress site. I mean Like how much CUP limit, Data entry process limits and how many visitors My WordPress site can handle in a day.
Well, my site is new and I don't think it will grow overnight, my site currently has 2.3K Visitor each month.
Please Help me

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Ankit_Singh25 said:
    @Administrator Hey could you please tell me how much load a free hosting can take, take an example of the WordPress site. I mean Like how much CUP limit, Data entry process limits and how many visitors My WordPress site can handle in a day.
    Well, my site is new and I don't think it will grow overnight, my site currently has 2.3K Visitor each month.
    Please Help me

The daily hits limit is 50.000 per day, so it shouldn;t really be a problem, if your site is not too heavy or have tons of plugins. It should be able to handle it.

Well, if you want to know if your site or if a WordPress site can run here, go and test it! The hosting is free, so nothing to worry about! I have hosted many WP websites here and have no problem.

• Ankit_Singh25
    edited October 2018

@Admin I have 20 plugins and have newspaper premium theme. So is it too many plugins to have in a free hosting.
    And how should I read your reply as 50,000 or 50.000 per day?
    and one more thing I am reading forms and I find that so many users having a problem of account suspension they are talking about some DDoS attack forcing cup limits to reach its peeks. Could tell me about that too I don't want site goes down it will reduce my visitors. please help

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Ankit_Singh25 said:
    @Admin I have 20 plugins and have newspaper premium theme. So is it too many plugins to have in a free hosting.
    And how should I read your reply as 50,000 or 50.000 per day?
    and one more thing I am reading forms and I find that so many users having a problem of account suspension they are talking about some DDoS attack forcing cup limits to reach its peeks. Could tell me about that too I don't want site goes down it will reduce my visitors. please help

Don't worry, as far as we are aware there is no DDoS attack at our servers at the moment.

You should read it as 50 thousand per day. I don;t think that Newspaper is a heavy theme and also it depends on the plugins, but I think it should work. As I said, try it, you have nothing to lose!

Oh and BTW do not tag Admin in each reply, it is not necesarry. Admin reads all posts.

• Ankit_Singh25
    edited November -1

Hey, I tried to make a new site but it was suspended but for what reason its say due to some prohibited activity but i didn't publish my site yet so what activity. at First by talking to you its look like its a promising site but i think i was worng.
    please help me.
    site name: nullbyte.ga

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Ankit_Singh25 said:
    Hey, I tried to make a new site but it was suspended but for what reason its say due to some prohibited activity but i didn't publish my site yet so what activity. at First by talking to you its look like its a promising site but i think i was worng.
    please help me.

It is not suspended from my end.

• Ankit_Singh25
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ankit_Singh25 said:
    please help me.

HELP ME please i don't understand what do you mean

• ChrisPAR
    edited October 2018

@Ankit_Singh25 said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ankit_Singh25 said:
    please help me.

HELP ME please i don't understand what do you mean

I do not see a suspended page, what I see is a 404 page, sign that you have not uploaded anything to your account. Upload your contents to get started.

If your account is suspended, check this thread: https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/625/important-website-suspensions-please-read-if-your-account-is-suspended

Also, if your account is hosting nulled/cracked/pirated software, then it will get suspended immediately.

• Ankit_Singh25
    edited November -1

Yes but they not reply yet to me

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Ankit_Singh25 said:
    Yes but they not reply yet to me

Then the only thing you have to do is wait. Admin will probably reply in 24-48 hours, if you get no reply in the next 48 hours tell us.

• Ankit_Singh25
    edited November -1

Ok thanks bro you are really nice.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Ankit_Singh25 said:
    Ok thanks bro you are really nice.

You are welcome! Glad to be able to help!

• Ankit_Singh25
    edited October 2018

@badbot said:
    https://intodns.com/nullbyte.ga

nameservers are
    ns1.epizy.com. ['198.251.86.152'] (NO GLUE) [TTL=300]
    ns2.epizy.com. ['198.251.86.153'] (NO GLUE) [TTL=300]

But they are working view account active. http://nullbyte.ga/

login here: https://profreehost.com/account/

manage your website.

See this i Cant access

This discussion has been closed.