Setting Up MX Record

I have set my site in profreehost and i can send email but I couldnot receive emails and also i have set my mx record for my domain at mx.unaux.com also , but still issue is not fixed help me. My site is dropnget.cf

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@user_84online said:
    I have set my site in profreehost and i can send email but I couldnot receive emails and also i have set my mx record for my domain at mx.unaux.com also , but still issue is not fixed help me. My site is dropnget.cf

The Cloudflare integration on Cpanel breaks emails.

Disable it or use directly CF from them by signing up on their site as badbot said, but do not activatebit again on Cpanel after that.

• user_84online
    edited November -1

I have done some changes , check it now @badbot

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@user_84online said:
    I have done some changes , check it now @badbot

You got a let's encrypt certificate! Congrats!

Good luck with your site.

I see CloudFlare is disabled too, which means emails should come without problem.

• user_84online
    edited November -1

@badbot

I removed CloudFlare and my mail worked perfectly and when i goto cloudflare website to register from there to my site..

They want to change nameservers to their.

evan.ns.cloudflare.com
    vera.ns.cloudflare.com

And Deleting ns1,ns2,ns3,ns4,ns5 name server from the domain...

Shalu i change the name server , will it affect the domain , cpanel , unaux ???

I need working mail with Cloudflare Too... Help Me... I tried like u said i registered there and enavae cloudflare again in cpanel and mail stopped working..

My question us regarding the Name server changing to Cloudflare... Will it affect my cpanel and profreehost features???

• user_84online
    edited November 2018

@badbot
    1) I get the ifastnet message on outgoing mail.. what should I do..
    2)And still should i point nameservers to cloudflare....
    3)I want cloud flare and My mails too..
    4) Give me an proper setup to have these two..
    5) Say me the proper mx record for my domain in cpanel and cloud flare .. currently i have bunch of mx in cpanel
    6)Currently , i disabled my cloud flare and give me all information from the start to enable cloudflare and to receive Mails