How to install wordpress to pro free host?

Vertixty
edited November -1 in Support Forums

I'm a noobie to this, so please help.

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Vertixty said:
    I'm a noobie to this, so please help.

Use Softaculous Apps Installer! It is the easiest way and you don't have to worry about upgrades or anything.

If you had used WP before, you can also follow the normal installation process.

• Vertixty
    edited November 2018

Use Softaculous Apps Installer! It is the easiest way and you don't have to worry about upgrades or anything.

@ChrisPAR Thanks alot! :smiley: Last thing, How do i remove the "Your Account is active now. Now you can get to work." When i go to the homepage of my site?

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Vertixty said:

@ChrisPAR Thanks alot! :smiley: Last thing, How do i remove the "Your Account is active now. Now you can get to work." When i go to the homepage of my site?

You can go to the Online File Manager, htdocs directory of your domain, and then remove index2.html file.