New FTP website

I just started to use profreehost.com my domain is: nazarethweather.unaux.com
I'm uploading FTP data from weather station software to htdocs directory in FTP file manager.
my question is: how and when can I see my website online? or do I'm uploading my files to a wrong directory?

Comments

• NazarethWeather
    edited November -1

@NazarethWeather said:
    I'm uploading FTP data from weather station software to htdocs directory in FTP file manager.
    my question is: how and when can I see my website online? or do I'm uploading my files to a wrong directory?

@NazarethWeather said:

when I click my domain http://nazarethweather.unaux.com I have a page says: ********Congratulations!
    Your Account is active now. Now you can get to work.****
    please help!

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@NazarethWeather said:

Your Site is Online. To delete The Account Successfully Created, you can delete the HTML file created automatically. To do this, go to your website list, click manage on your site, open the control panel, go to Online FTP Manager, and go to the following directory: /htdocs/. Then delete index2.html, this will delete the activation page, then you can upload your own files to the site, just make sure they are in /htdocs/

• humbletyrant
    edited November -1

Upload the files to /htdocs/weatherstation instead of /weatherstation. Then, you can simply navigate to http://nazarethweather.unaux.com/weatherstation to view your site.