I want to delete all my directories and clean my website

Hi i am having bugs here. firstly, couldnt update wordpress. now cant view my site. Now I want to delete all my directories and clean my website. and start afresh and install clean website. please help me do that as i have tried manually and it doesn't work.

Comments

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Hi thanks followed the instructions but some directories still cant delete. and now my website says suspended! please help!!!!!!

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@choicestore said:
    Hi thanks followed the instructions but some directories still cant delete. and now my website says suspended! please help!!!!!!

If it is suspended please contact Admin at contact@profreehost.com. Mention the problems you get while trying to delete directories there too.

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Please how do i cancel my subscription with you? thanks

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@choicestore said:
    Please how do i cancel my subscription with you? thanks

We are sorry to see you go. You can delete your account by following this guide: https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/765/important-this-is-how-you-delete-your-account-off-of-profreehost

• choicestore
    edited November -1

Hey this is crazy mehn! HAVE to wait 90 DAYS before my website is removed. Please i have closed the account and sent mail to the ADMIN, please check if it is correctly closed and advised further and on how soon will my account be removed from this your system!

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@choicestore said:
    Hey this is crazy mehn! HAVE to wait 90 DAYS before my website is removed. Please i have closed the account and sent mail to the ADMIN, please check if it is correctly closed and advised further and on how soon will my account be removed from this your system!

Sorry, rules are rules. We cannot change them.
    Admin will say the EXACT same thing.
    But I will tag him anyway. @Admin
    It is a US Law that you HAVE to wait. I just made the article with what @Admin told me.
    Because I have had accounts closed before.
    Also, if they are suspended, it takes 90 days to delete them too.
    And, it used to be 30 days, I joined when it was 30, but they changed it to 90 over the time I have been here.

• choicestore
    edited November -1

30days would be much better. Do tell the admin to pls make it 30days to enable us proceed with our business because we need the website for our business... 90days is ridiculous and crazy! Thanks in advance

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Sadly that is not possible. It is US law that they have to be closed for 90 days before it can be completely removed.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@choicestore said:
    30days would be much better. Do tell the admin to pls make it 30days to enable us proceed with our business because we need the website for our business... 90days is ridiculous and crazy! Thanks in advance

Hello, you can still use your website, you just have to change the nameservers and your website will instantly point at the new server, not here.

• choicestore
    edited November -1

So if it points at the new nameserver will i have cpanel and my wordpress dashboard to edit website? and please check if my website is closed/deleted properly now and is the 90days counting on me now? if yes, how many days am i left with already? lol. thanks

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@choicestore said:
    So if it points at the new nameserver will i have cpanel and my wordpress dashboard to edit website?

Yeah, you will. Take a look at what badbot said in case this fails:

badbot said:
    Without deleting the domain from the account cpanel "domain addon section". You will not be able to add the domain to any ifastnet (byet.org) free hosting network.