I could not leave a message here. And only now I could do it!

I would like to create a wordpress blog, with social network, and wanted to know if it will be free forever.
You can upload images. From installing social plugins such as social networking buttons. And also a login plugin from facebook. And finally, if you want, can I install a chat plugin?

Happy parties!

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited December 2018

@MarioJorge said:
    I would like to create a wordpress blog, with social network, and wanted to know if it will be free forever.
    You can upload images. From installing social plugins such as social networking buttons. And also a login plugin from facebook. And finally, if you want, can I install a chat plugin?

Happy parties!

Facebook is not allowed on ProFreeHost.
    What is the link to your website? We can provide more support that way.

• MarioJorge
    edited November -1

First of all, thanks for the answer!

I have not yet created the blog, wordpress, with budypress that I want.
    It is that I am afraid, that after so much work, it can be suspended, for example, due to the upload of images. It will not be a negative blog. This is; will have a completely positive message.
    There are plugins for wordpress, which after installed and activated, allow you to log in to the blog, with the wordpress account.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@MarioJorge said:
    First of all, thanks for the answer!

I have not yet created the blog, wordpress, with budypress that I want.
    It is that I am afraid, that after so much work, it can be suspended, for example, due to the upload of images. It will not be a negative blog. This is; will have a completely positive message.
    There are plugins for wordpress, which after installed and activated, allow you to log in to the blog, with the wordpress account.

As long as the website does not have heavy scripts that require an excessive amount of power, images that you have no right to use and does not violate any of the TOS it will not get suspended. You can try to create it and see if our system can handle your plugins.

Good luck with your site!

• MarioJorge
    edited November -1

Hello!

Good night!

Thank you so much for the message and the sympathy.
    I understood very well what you said!

• MarioJorge
    edited November -1

Good night!

First of all, I loved this server and the people's sympathy for me!

I was thinking!

It's very difficult.
    With budypress, you would end up having registered members. And how would you control the images they share?
    My blog could be suspended by someone other than me, having shared an image it should not. And that would not be fair!
    It is therefore very complicated the issue of images.
    Therefore; I was thinking.
    I do not know if it's worth creating the blog, and then, because of the issue of the images, it be suspended ?!

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@MarioJorge said:
    Good night!

First of all, I loved this server and the people's sympathy for me!

I was thinking!

It's very difficult.
    With budypress, you would end up having registered members. And how would you control the images they share?
    My blog could be suspended by someone other than me, having shared an image it should not. And that would not be fair!
    It is therefore very complicated the issue of images.
    Therefore; I was thinking.
    I do not know if it's worth creating the blog, and then, because of the issue of the images, it be suspended ?!

I think you can control who uploads images through the settings, and you should let only trusted people upload images. Besides, even if your site gets suspended, you can contact the Admin to unsuspend it and you will have to delete the things that violated the TOS.