[Important] What to do if your account is suspended.

Short Version:
If your account is suspended, you should get a email with details on how to unsuspend your account(s).
If you do not, get in contact with @Admin, the email is:

contact@profreehost.com

Any post asking to unsuspend your account will be ignored and closed, or you may get a reply back with a link back to this post. Some post that demand for us to take action will be deleted at the risk of you getting your account banned for 48 hours.

Long Version:
Hello, Thank you for using ProFreeHost.
If your account was suspended in any why, you should know the following information:
1. We do not unsuspened accounts on the forums.
2. You should post your domain if you have any questions about how some (specific) suspensions work.
3. If you contact us demanding that we unsuspend your account, you are risking your account being banned for 48 hours (2 days), and the post being deleted.

Before you contact us about being suspended, you should check your email for any notification to see why your account was banned. If you cannot find any reason, you can come here and ask questions, and maybe find out why you were suspended.

If we cannot help you find a reason why your account was suspended, you can contact the admin, by using the following email: contact@profreehost.com

Please allow 24-48 hours for the admin to contact you back. If you think your email got backed up in the high amount of emails, try contacting them again after 48 hours of no response.

Sometimes we may close your thread asking for help. If we do, you will get the following response:

Thank you for contacting us! Right now, we cannot provide help on this, please contact @admin by using the following email address: contact@profreehost.com

If your account says it is suspended for hitting the monthly/daily hit limit, feel free to ask us what it is about.

This post was last update 3/13/2019

TheCrafters
http://thecrafters001.ga/
https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/625/important-website-suspensions-please-read-if-your-account-is-suspended

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Another Note:

It can take up to 24-48 Hours for Admin to respond. So please be patient and wait for a response. If they do not respond within 24-48 Hours, try contacting them again.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

It seems there's another DDoS attack last night. I don't understand why they keep on attacking ProFreehost.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@Nimmimonie said:
    It seems there's another DDoS attack last night. I don't understand why they keep on attacking ProFreehost.

@admin is working on it, so hopefully they stop soon. I have also noticed that the attackers don't end up getting the clients, they only hit profreehost.com.

• Jerry
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@Nimmimonie said:

@admin is working on it, so hopefully they stop soon. I have also noticed that the attackers don't end up getting the clients, they only hit profreehost.com.

In the past attack, my pages had more visitors 300%

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

when a site gets hit by a DoS or DDoS, it is not by accident. someone or a group is doing it intentionally on the site.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Thread Re-opened.

• vio1965
    edited November -1

hello all, where to pay for Profreehost Premium because of my account has been suspended (daily limits)? thank you!

• ChrisPAR
    edited June 2018

@vio1965 said:
    hello all, where to pay for Profreehost Premium because of my account has been suspended (daily limits)? thank you!

You can do so by accessing cpanel, go to the "Upgrade Plans" or "Account Upgrades" section and purchase one of the two plans, Super or Ultimate Premium.
    Keep in mind that Super Premium still has bandwith and disk space limits, while Ultimate is almost unlimited and your website will perform better!

• TheCrafters
    edited June 2018

@ChrisPAR said:

@vio1965 said:

You can do so by accessing cpanel, go to the "Upgrade Plans" or "Account Upgrades" section and purchase one of the two plans, Super or Ultimate Premium.
    Keep in mind that Super Premium still has bandwith and disk space limits, while Ultimate is almost unlimited and your website will perform better!

Technically they should all have unlimited disk space and bandwidth because the free accounts have that too, just the INODE limit should get boosted.

• PyarSM
    edited November -1

please my is suspeneded

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@PyarSM said:
    please my is suspeneded

Did you even read the article?

• dalviparag78
    edited November -1

What does this mean "Account has been suspended because it reached the daily resource limits"? How can I keep track of daily resource limit?

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@dalviparag78 said:
    What does this mean "Account has been suspended because it reached the daily resource limits"? How can I keep track of daily resource limit?

Daily Hit Limit can be found on the cPanel. If your daily hit limit is hit, you have to wait 24 hours after the suspension to reactivate the account (which happens automatically)

• Thebrokas
    edited November -1

This account is suspended probably because of some prohibited activity. Send us a support ticket to get more information.
    i did nothing so why this?

• ChrisPAR
    edited September 2018

@Thebrokas said:
    This account is suspended probably because of some prohibited activity. Send us a support ticket to get more information.
    i did nothing so why this?

First the post, and now spamming multiple times?
    Do you even read the post?

One more time and you will get banned. You got a reply, we cannot deal with this here, please stop repeating it multiple times.

contact@profreehost.com, ask there!

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Thread Locked; Preventing spam.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

Phew, thanks. I think we may need to modify your post a bit because it looks too long and maybe some users skip it vecause of that.

I would suggest you make bold the quoted message, so that it stands out, but its your choice in the end :smile:

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Topic re-opened. Created a shorter version all the way at the top of the post.
    Applied "sink" to prevent bumping.

• manuprasad
    edited November -1

can i upgrade super premium. Aftr my monthly hits how ? unlimited or ?

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@manuprasad said:
    can i upgrade super premium. Aftr my monthly hits how ? unlimited or ?

Yes, you can upgrade to Super Premium. The hits should be unlimited.

• manuprasad
    edited November -1

Wooow Thank You

• adminsafa
    edited November -1

My website is suddenly gone. No emails of suspension, nothing. I have worked so hard on the website for my business for it to be gone just like that. Please assist. I cannot retrieve it back.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@adminsafa said:
    My website is suddenly gone. No emails of suspension, nothing. I have worked so hard on the website for my business for it to be gone just like that. Please assist. I cannot retrieve it back.

Can you post a link to your website's address and your cPanel account username (unaux_123456 or ezyro_123456) so that we can assist you?

• manuprasad
    edited November -1

Iam upgrade now my free profreehost account to super premium

Using upgrading methodes

Profreehost Cpanel > SSL > Upgrade > Select Plan > Checkout

But Still My Cpanel Saying My monthly hits 50000 and my cpanel didnt change premium

Please reply

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@manuprasad said:
    Iam upgrade now my free profreehost account to super premium

Using upgrading methodes

Profreehost Cpanel > SSL > Upgrade > Select Plan > Checkout

But Still My Cpanel Saying My monthly hits 50000 and my cpanel didnt change premium

Please reply

Your website should have been transferred to a different server with different cPanel URL and account details, if you did not receive any of them contact the provider's Support.

• JeanPierre
    edited November -1

Well my site is either suspended or hacked for that matter. The site is redirected to something which is called suspended org and from there is showing adverts by a company called Ifast. I don't know what is going on but it looks as if it is on topic here

• JeanPierre
    edited November -1

The site to which I am redirected is http://suspendeddomain.org/m/ btw better don't follow the link

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

SuspendedDomain.org is a redirect that happens when your website gets suspended or terminated. IFastNet is the "Hosting" for this hosting service. They also host the premium services here. I would contact @Admin for information, we do not handle suspensions of the forums.

To contact admin, use the following email: contact@profreehost.com

http://thecrafters001.ga

• Dobronamjernik
    edited November -1

@JeanPierre said:
    The site to which I am redirected is http://suspendeddomain.org/m/ btw better don't follow the link

The same thing for me, but only for one domain

• Dobronamjernik
    edited November -1

The page finally came back
    I've move the domain on CloudFlare
    Now I've cleared the CloudFlare domain and returned it to ezyro
    I do not know if it has any connections

This discussion has been closed.