Emails do not work (CloudFlare issue)

ChrisPAR
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports
This discussion was created from comments split from: Ropey E Mails.

Comments

• hashib
    edited November -1

Will this working ever end. I love this free service. If you can't give us mx then please let us edit txt record so that we can connect to other mail hosting

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@hashib said:
    Will this working ever end. I love this free service. If you can't give us mx then please let us edit txt record so that we can connect to other mail hosting

Well, check the date this was posted. It should be fixed now.

If not, then please create a new thread next time instead of bumping old ones. If you want TXT records transfer to CloudFlare.

• hashib
    edited November -1

moviezone.ml is my domain name

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@hashib said:
    moviezone.ml is my domain name

Well here's the problem:

You are using the CloudFlare integration on cPanel

The CloudFlare integration included in cPanel breaks emails. If you want CloudFlare, you will need to tranfer your domain to their nameservers.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

There has to be a way to add mx record with the cpanel cloud flare. That is what is missing.

look here
    https://intodns.com/moviezone.ml

mx record is missing.

Did you add mx.unaux.com as your mz record in cpanel?

Even if they add an MX record via cPanel, when the cPanel CloudFlare is enabled, all emails will be rather sent to examples moviezone.ml.cdn.cloudflare.net, which does not exist, instead of example@moviezone.ml.

Which is why the site needs to be transferred to CloudFlare nameservers for email to work.

• hashib
    edited November -1

@badbot said:
    @hashib
    There has to be a way to add mx record with the cpanel cloud flare. That is what is missing.

look here

mx record is missing.

Did you addon moviezone.ml over a free sub domain or open a hosting account with just moviezone.ml ?

No I opened the account with another domain. I added mx.unaux.com as mx record. I addon moviezone.ml in another account with hdmoviezone.ga . Well I know cloudflare. Well what should I do after I change the nameservers to cloudflare ? I mean what record should I add in cloudflare dns

• hashib
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

look here

mx record is missing.

Even if they add an MX record via cPanel, when the cPanel CloudFlare is enabled, all emails will be rather sent to examples moviezone.ml.cdn.cloudflare.net, which does not exist, instead of example@moviezone.ml.

Which is why the site needs to be transferred to CloudFlare nameservers for email to work.

How to transfer

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@hashib said:

Well what should I do after I change the nameservers to cloudflare ? I mean what record should I add in cloudflare dns
    You should add the following MX record:

mx.ezyro.com OR mx.unaux.com (depending on the cPanel subdomain your account has)

@hashib said:
    How to transfer

You need to start creating an account at CloudFlare, at some point you will be asked to change your nameservers to them, you will need to go and change them to whichever NS they give you.

• hashib
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@hashib said:

Well what should I do after I change the nameservers to cloudflare ? I mean what record should I add in cloudflare dns
    You should add the following MX record:

mx.ezyro.com OR mx.unaux.com (depending on the cPanel subdomain your account has)

@hashib said:
    How to transfer

You need to start creating an account at CloudFlare, at some point you will be asked to change your nameservers to them, you will need to go and change them to whichever NS they give you.

I am familliar with cloudflare dns. The thing I should is
    1. First add my site in dash.cloudflare.com
    2. Change the nameservers to cloudflare
    3. Then What? (I tried to set A record at my domains current ip address but it doesn't work. That's the problem I am facing. Just tell me which A , AAAA and CNAME record I should set

• hashib
    edited November -1

Can I upload big file in directory using filezilla or other ftp

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@hashib said:

Well, you can. However, if the file exceeds the 10MB limit, it will get deleted automatically.

• hashib
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@hashib said:

Well, you can. However, if the file exceeds the 10MB limit, it will get deleted automatically.

Oh well. However how should I transfer my domain to cloudflare than connect it to profreehost

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@hashib said:
    However how should I transfer my domain to cloudflare than connect it to profreehost

Change your nameservers to their, then add a CNAME record with your main domain (should be mentioned in the sidebar) as the record value.

• hashib
    edited November -1

Ssl not working

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@hashib said:
    Ssl not working

URL? Have you enabled it via the SSL section and selected Full?

• hashib
    edited November -1

Thanks it's working now. Well, how can I add any subdomains like blog.example.com

• hashib
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@hashib said:
    Ssl not working

URL? Have you enabled it via the SSL section and selected Full?

Nope still facing problem . Https nort working . My A record is 185.27.134.101
    and CNAME is www points to @ . I am not using www. Domain is hdmoviezone.ga using for test before I move my main domain there

• hashib
    edited November -1

I am in soo big problem. Well can't you guys delete website completely. I mean you can only close it you can't delete it

• ChrisPAR
    edited February 2019

@hashib said:
    and CNAME is www points to @ . I am not using www. Domain is hdmoviezone.ga using for test before I move my main domain there

SSL works fine from my end.

@hashib said:
    I am in soo big problem. Well can't you guys delete website completely. I mean you can only close it you can't delete it

What do you want to do?

• hashib
    edited February 2019

@ChrisPAR said:

SSL works fine from my end.

@hashib said:

What do you want to do?

Well you see, I got an account with moviezone.ml . But I addon moviezone.ml in another account hdmoviezone.ga . Now if I close the moviezone.ml account the website doesn't work , even though moviezone.ml isn't in moviezone.ml account it's in hdmoviezone.ga . I hope you understand because that's kinda not make sense and it seems like mathematical equation. However I want to delete moviezone.ml but I am not sure if it'll affect my website. I am not sure about it.
    And the ssl is now working , but not always

• hashib
    edited November -1

@badbot said:
    @hashib

You will not get SSL and email without setting dns up correctly.

I just used the cpanel cloud flare and receive an email from cpanel how ro activate the cloud flare account and have access to update dns settings. Looks like you can use email with cpanel cloud flare.

Well now I am having a very bad problem. It's not with cloudflare. Well my website moviezone.ml gone down . I didn't cross any limit and everything was good and I also didn't changed anything. Now it's 4 hours my website is down. When I try to access website cloudflare returns 520 or 521 error. I happened to the both domain I have in the same account

This discussion has been closed.