php error

ainox
edited November -1 in Support Forums

i have been having this problem.. and cant access my website
i have personalized domain...
get this error mesage

Configure php directives It appears the document root for the domain name v-arquitectura.com does not exist, please contact support 89347349288

any sugestion
i already tried to delete the account... and create a new one...
but it doesnt finish the process...
tanks in advance

Comments

• ainox
    edited November -1

@badbot tank you.... ist this a common situation?
    should i change my host service?
    today i have the problem that always tell me that my conection is not secure
    i have the green lock for a few moment... but sudenly changes to the red lock...
    i am using cloudflare ssl encription...
    the problem is that sometimes i try to access my web page... and it does... then to the word press dashboard... and access for a few moments... and again... red lock...

• ainox
    edited November -1

i can access to v-arquitectura in a newly open private window... but as soon as i try to go to my wp-admin i get the 404 error and again... cant access to my v-arquitectura site....
    i have a fresh install of wp... and still the same
    could be that some kind of virus or someting like that?
    i get ssl certificate trought cloudflare... but seems that everyting works fine... i even get green lock in my v-arquitectura site (just the hello world of wp fresh install) but if i want to make changes... wp-admin .... my error of the deth...404
    i even reinstalled all wp... but get the same error again and again...
    tanks for your patience...

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@ainox said:
    i can access to v-arquitectura in a newly open private window... but as soon as i try to go to my wp-admin i get the 404 error and again... cant access to my v-arquitectura site....
    i have a fresh install of wp... and still the same
    could be that some kind of virus or someting like that?
    i get ssl certificate trought cloudflare... but seems that everyting works fine... i even get green lock in my v-arquitectura site (just the hello world of wp fresh install) but if i want to make changes... wp-admin .... my error of the deth...404
    i even reinstalled all wp... but get the same error again and again...
    tanks for your patience...

It appears like the whole site is giving error 404. can you reinstall WP from Softaculous now and retry?

• ainox
    edited November -1

on my wp install it says "left blank if none subdirectori" so i left blank instead of WP subfolder...
    it was working fine...
    but i have been having the problem a couple weeks now...
    i just installed wp... nothing fancy...
    i just did that... sometimes it works.. but as soon as i try to "install plugin... theme... anyting..."
    i loose access to my site again... on a infinite loop
    :)