how much is the limit of daily and monthly hits for a free hosting account?

Saziv
edited November -1 in General Discussions

My website got suspended while i was posting but i got an email mentioned that "it reached the daily resource limits.
Do not worry, it will be automatically re-activated after 24 hours of suspension."

So i want to know how much is the daily and monthly limits for resource in free hosting account?
my website is : boguraonlineshop.com

Regards
Saziv

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

The Daily Limit is on the Control Panel, it is something like 50,000 hits. But, the monthly hits are hidden, and I do not know that.

• Saziv
    edited November -1

Thanks TheCrafters for your reply.But my website is pretty new and didn't even do any marketing so i'm almost sure my site didn't cross that limit.in my cpanel it's showing that i crossed the cpu usage limit so probably thats the reason but still i'm confused as i made account here after knowing that they have unlimited disk space and bandwidth.however i'm thinking to upgrade but got mixed reviews of ifastnet.so confused about upgrading too.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

I am going to quote myself.

@TheCrafters Said:
    Hits do not apply to a single user, it applies to everyone. How hits work is when, for example, a image is loaded on a web page, both the web page and the image are considered a Hit. So thus making it 2 hits. The more files that are linked together, the more hits you are going to get, for example, if you are using wordpress, you will get several hits, because it is loading more than just images, and text, it connects to a database, it checks the PHP code in other files, etc. So it has to be something in your website causing the files to get several hits at a time. And if you are getting a lot of web traffic, that can contribute to it.

• Saziv
    edited November -1

Thanks @TheCrafters again.well explained.

• Runningsea_Sampson
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters Hello Thanks a lot, I find this answer so helpful. Because I'm having the same issues here too, but please I need to know. Does this mean I shouldn't use profreehost for E-commerce website like mine as it is also built on WordPress? Since what I'm expecting actually it's traction for my site.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@Runningsea_Sampson said:
    @TheCrafters Hello Thanks a lot, I find this answer so helpful. Because I'm having the same issues here too, but please I need to know. Does this mean I shouldn't use profreehost for E-commerce website like mine as it is also built on WordPress? Since what I'm expecting actually it's traction for my site.

Wordpress uses a lot of PHP files.
    Granted we do allow E-Commerce, Wordpress is not very efficient for that.
    Due to the great amount of file WordPress has, it causes a lot of Hits. If you planned to do transactions on the site, that can lead to a greater amount of hits.
    ProFreeHost does carry E-Commerce scripts, but I do not know if they use a lot of hits or not.