Wordpress older version and theme error

tube
edited March 2019 in Support Forums

How to i install older version of wordpress(For example can i install wordpress3?)

And second question:I wanted to try upload a theme.It was install successfully and i activated it.But i got this error:

How to fix it?

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@tube said:
    How to i install older version of wordpress(For example can i install wordpress3?)

And second question:I wanted to try upload a theme.It was install successfully and i activated it.But i got this error:

How to fix it?

You can install an older WordPress version by manually downloading it from their site and following the instructions to install it.

Also, the image you tried to post is not shown to our end, so we can't see what the problem is. Please upload it elsewhere and update the link.

• tube
    edited March 2019

@ChrisPAR said:

@tube said:

How to fix it?

You can install an older WordPress version by manually downloading it from their site and following the instructions to install it.

Also, the image you tried to post is not shown to our end, so we can't see what the problem is. Please upload it elsewhere and update the link.

I wrote your activity area.Please look @ChrisPAR