[Important] What to do if your account is suspended.

2»

Comments

• Togan88
    edited November -1

Please how to stop my from hitting it daily limits.because my account was suspended yesterday

• Togan88
    edited November -1

And when will it get back online please??

• Togan88
    edited November -1

And when will it get back online please??

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@Togan88
    Daily hit limits suspend your website after hitting the limit. You can either do one of two things:

1. Limit traffic coming to your website
    2. Upgrade your package

Thank you.

TheCrafters
    http://thecrafters001.ga

• funex
    edited November -1

hey, this is my friends account my primary account got suspended can you reactivate it?
    my username was unaux_22985501

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@funex said:
    hey, this is my friends account my primary account got suspended can you reactivate it?
    my username was unaux_22985501

Please contact Admin at the email address shown in page one, first post.

• C4U
    C4U
    edited November -1

my profreehost account's client area is suspended. plz. help.
    Username: unaux_23598814
    Main Domain: c4u.org.in

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@C4U said:
    my profreehost account's client area is suspended. plz. help.
    Username: unaux_23598814
    Main Domain: c4u.org.in

Please contact admin using the email address posted on the first page of this topic.

• reboteGeneral1305
    edited November -1

Please I have a big problem, profreehost said me: Maximum Accounts Created: You cannot create more accounts right now. You already have 15 accounts.
    But profreehost randomly closed my accounts, but the most important accounts are closed, I need cancel some accounts for recover the most importants accounts ¿ what i can do? Only I use profreehost for the subjects university

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@reboteGeneral1305 said:
    Please I have a big problem, profreehost said me: Maximum Accounts Created: You cannot create more accounts right now. You already have 15 accounts.
    But profreehost randomly closed my accounts, but the most important accounts are closed, I need cancel some accounts for recover the most importants accounts ¿ what i can do? Only I use profreehost for the subjects university

To un-suspend your MOST IMPORTANT accounts, contact @Admin with the usernames of your accounts (ex: unaux_xxxxxx), via the following email: contact@profreehost.com. Keep in mind you can only un-suspend 3 accounts with each suspension.

This discussion has been closed.