site sent an invalid response. from browser

TheeCornelius
edited November 2019 in Support Forums

I registered a domain with hostgator,i have changed the nameservers to point to byet host.The domain has created an acoount with prohost perfectly but when i try to access my site from
a browser i get this error message
"www.boomboxplay.online appears to be available for registration"

my opinion i think it is the ssl certificate that is missing,i linked the domain with cloudflare,it says the domain is active,i enable flexible ssl on cloudflare but the domain is still down .Kindly help

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@TheeCornelius said:
    I registered a domain with hostgator,i have changed the nameservers to point to byet host.The domain has created an acoount with prohost perfectly but when i try to access my site from
    a browser i get this error message
    "www.boomboxplay.online sent an invalid response."

my opinion i think it is the ssl certificate that is missing,i linked the domain with cloudflare,it says the domain is active,i enable flexible ssl on cloudflare but the domain is still down .Kindly help

I get an ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error from my browser (Latest version of chrome). What does your website contain?

Also, you should enable Full SSL. Flexible SSL on ProFreeHost tends to cause issues with websites.