Problems uploading files

janas
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

Hello guys,
I uploaded some MP3 files, some musics and some audiobooks. The musics files size is about 4-5MBytes and for the audiobooks between 21 and 28MBytes. After some time the audiobooks files disappera from the web site. I am using FileZilla to upload the files.
1. Is there any size limit to the file I can upload?
2. I have no so many file to upload and also the web site is and will be very simple. We would need to upload about a dozen of audiobooks and about 20-30 music files. In the future I would need also about a dozen of video files (size in range of 20-50MBytes). Our estimate is not more than 2GBytes in total.
3. The folder containing these multimedia files is password protected and not accessible to everyone. It would be accessible by the owners of a book (actually 2000 copies printed and expected to be sold until the end of the year) so I would not expect a big network traffic.

Any suggestion will be very appreciated.
Massimo

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@janas said:
    Hello guys,
    1. Is there any size limit to the file I can upload?

Yes, the file limit is 10MB. Read this for more info.

2) I have no so many file to upload and also the web site is and will be very simple. We would need to upload about a dozen of audiobooks and about 20-30 music files. In the future I would need also about a dozen of video files (size in range of 20-50MBytes). Our estimate is not more than 2GBytes in total.
    3) The folder containing these multimedia files is password protected and not accessible to everyone. It would be accessible by the owners of a book (actually 2000 copies printed and expected to be sold until the end of the year) so I would not expect a big network traffic.

Does that mean that you are planning on using the hosting mainly for file hosting?

Terms of Service

You are not allowed to:
    1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of file hosting types.
    2. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons

Archives of movie files, audio files, zips, rars or any large volumes of files used for downloading / sharing is not allowed.