Help Me

Admin
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Hello, I need help
I know i am signed in as admin but i am not supposed to me!
I am logged in here for NO reason, and this happened after activating my account! and i cannot log off Help ME :S !
My username is: TheCrafters

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hello, I need help
    I am logged in here for NO reason, and this happened after activating my account! and i cannot log off Help ME :S !

We are using a third party forum software, codoforum, it needed patch. It has happened before to the other users. We are planning to move to a better forum software but this needs extensive planning and time.

Thank you for reporting the issue.

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hello, I need help

We are using a third party forum software, codoforum, it needed patch. It has happened before to the other users. We are planning to move to a better forum software but this needs extensive planning and time.

Hello, I think you should try out Either ElkArte or SMF, i have only tested SMF, that one works just fine, but i think ElkArte works just the same way (wasntme)!
    My Username is: TheCrafters

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Hello, I need help

The Issue is fixed Thanks :D