From 5 Days i am seeing "Your new account is under process and will be created shortly".

SajidPro
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

Hello Sir, I am again here to remind you that I really like profreehost but it's not working for 5 days I am facing this issue. My main domain is: (sajidpro.ezyro.com). Please help me I am so sad about this issue. manage builder button is not working. Under the manage builder button, there is showing "Unavailable". And the "creating" button is moving and saying that "Please refresh your page after some minutes". I am refreshing the page after some minutes and still not working. From 5 days I am facing this issue. I still didn't enter into my account or Cpanel. Please help me!!!

Comments

• Rajbir
    edited November -1

Yes, you are right i am also suffering from the same problem . My domin name ( mobilesafetyact.unaux.com)

• emanouel86
    edited November -1

Hi, same problem as well. My domain name is coachdiefke.com. This is not funny guys as I have also changed the nameserver address for my domain. Please resolve the issue asap.

• medic12h
    edited November -1

i have the same problem, please @admin help resolve this issue my domain name is ( medicalprotectall.com )

• Admin
    edited November -1

It should have been fixed by now.

• 3aceswebstudio
    edited August 2023

@admin sir i'm facing a serious error with profreehost free hosting. I created the account 5 days ago and updated the nameservers of profreehost in my domain panel. But the account is still showing under process from that day. Now, I tried to change the nameservers to another hosting but the new hosting is saying that the domain is still connected to profreehost hosting. Please resolve this issue sir. It's very urgent. My domain is - 3aceswebstudio.in

• Admin
    edited November -1

There was a minor issue. Please check now

• Beahost
    edited August 2023

@admin Hello Sir, I am again here to remind you that I really like profreehost but it's not working for 5 days I am facing this issue. Please help me I am so sad about this issue. manage builder button is not working. Under the manage builder button, there is showing "Unavailable". And the "creating" button is moving and saying that "Please refresh your page after some minutes". I am refreshing the page after some minutes and still not working. From 5 days I am facing this issue. I still didn't enter into my account or Cpanel. Please help me!!! i know i coppied it but i am also facing this error please help me my doamin is beahost.ezyro.com

• aqsa_riaz1234
    edited November -1

My account was created on:
    Created On: 2023-08-06

As of August 6th, it still appears to be stuck at:

Creating...
    Refresh page after some minutes
    (Attachments)

How long before my account actually gets created and have access to the control panel?
    please @admin resolve this issue. my domain name is (hairology.unaux.com)