I CAN'T SEEM TO UPLOAD ANY VIDEO ON MY FTP ACCOUNT (USING FILEZILLA)

The video I keep uploading won't show up in my online directory...
How can I upload videos to my ftp.unaux.com account?58a4ff9b483f7.jpg
Someone help please...

Comments

• ArsenalCodex
    edited November -1

Hi, I finally figured how my ftp account works...
    It seems it can only upload to a maximum of 10mb file size.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

The video I keep uploading won't show up in my online directory...
    How can I upload videos to my ftp.unaux.com account?58a4ff9b483f7.jpg
    Someone help please...

Hi, I think the issue is that ProFreeHost forbids certain file times (ex: .exe, .mp4, etc)
    I am having this same issue! because... i host my own company and i have to use Google drive for my file downloads to work (Visit my site here!), whenever i try to upload something (say my installers) they will not upload (.zip or .exe)!
    If a admin could tell us why that would be nice Everything i just said was a therey

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hi, I think the issue is that ProFreeHost forbids certain file times (ex: .exe, .mp4, etc)
    I am having this same issue! because... i host my own company and i have to use Google drive for my file downloads to work (Visit my site here!), whenever i try to upload something (say my installers) they will not upload (.zip or .exe)!
    If a admin could tell us why that would be nice Everything i just said was a therey

You are right, some file extensions are prohibited because they are perceived to be of malicious nature and others are just not meant for free hosting services like ours.
    To keep the service fair and available for maximum number of users with better up-time, we do not allow uploading large videos and executable files because they consume too much resources and our hosting service is tailored for small professional websites.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

You are right, some file extensions are prohibited because they are perceived to be of malicious nature and others are just not meant for free hosting services like ours.
    To keep the service fair and available for maximum number of users with better up-time, we do not allow uploading large videos and executable files because they consume too much resources and our hosting service is tailored for small professional websites.

Got it right first time :D

• ChasW
    edited November -1

There is a limit on the size of files that can be uploaded, and that effectively prevents video clips. The workaround is to upload the video to YouTube, where the video can be "public", "unlisted" or "private". The following code then accesses Youtube:-