Site.Pro Issue

Admin
edited November -1 in News & Announcements

Recently, site.pro made some changes to their system due to which it started creating compatibility issues with our system.

For that reason, we are going to remove the site.pro web builder from clientarea next month.

The good news is that, we are going to add a new web builder which is more advanced, "Kopage".

Regards.

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@Admin said:
    Recently, site.pro made some changes to their system due to which it started creating compatibility issues with our system.

For that reason, we are going to remove the site.pro web builder from clientarea next month.

The good news is that, we are going to add a new web builder which is more advanced, "Kopage".

Regards.

Will the builder go up when site.pro goes down?

• Admin
    edited November -1

It'll be introduced very soon, probably within a week.

• ChrisPAR
    edited August 2018

@Admin said:

Regards.

I thought that Kopage does also exist as a builder in vPanel, are you going to put it also here separately?
    Site.pro went already down, let's see and hope.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:

Regards.

First IF and now you also remove support? Anyway.
    I thought that Kopage does also exist as a builder in vPanel, are you going to put it also here separately?
    Site.pro went already down, let's see and hope.

Our Site.Pro is not hosted on site.pro it is ran by our own builder URL (builder.profreehost.com) This way, we have all the premium stuff. ProFreeHost has yet to activate their new builder (but I cannot see that because I think my account was suspended for spam, I am waiting to figure things out) so, that means site.pro is still active on ProFreeHost's builder.

• T0M_W
    edited November -1

@Admin said:

Are there any updates on when the new builder will be introduced?

• ChrisPAR
    edited July 2018

@T0M_W said:

@Admin said:

Not yet, it is still under developement as far as I can tell.
    In the official page it says it can take a month to develop it into ProFreeHost, but a month has already passed since @Admin made the announcement, so we are still waiting.

• T0M_W
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@T0M_W said:

@Admin said:

In the official page it says it can take a month to develop it into ProFreeHost, but a month has already passed since @Admin made the announcement, so we are still waiting.

Thanks for the quick response. I will just wait then. It's better to have a working site builder than a half-baked one.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@T0M_W said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@T0M_W said:

@Admin said:

Thanks for the quick response. I will just wait then. It's better to have a working site builder than a half-baked one.

I have spoken with @Admin about the Site Builder, and he said

@Admin Said:
    We are making little progress on integrating the new web builder. Our staff is busy in handling some server-related issues at the moment. An announcement on forum will be made once the builder is ready.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Admin is the new builder integration close to it's end or will we have to wait for a few months?

• esra
    edited November -1

thats nice <3

• esra
    edited November -1

its an arabic lol i can understand fast

• Admin
    edited November -1

@vladimir said:
    How i can contact with admin - want to work with my sites freelancedro.ga and unionfireexpert.ga - send me email

If you are going to post your issue everywhere without checking the forum first, no one will be in a condition to find time to help you.

Clearing the forum of duplicate and spam posts takes really expensive time of the moderators.

@TheCrafters has created a really useful post here on exactly the issue you are facing: https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/625/important-website-suspensions-please-read-if-your-account-is-suspended

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Added "sink" to this topic to prevent bumping from users.

• jaychauhan
    edited November -1

@Admin said:

Regards.

• jaychauhan
    edited November -1

my site is not working what are setting i have to do

• 666npuzpak666
    edited November -1

?????? ??????? html 0_0

• Sanjeev
    edited November -1

have not added yet?

• coolgamerslush
    edited November -1

@Admin said:

that was 2 years ago and still not here..
    and in cpanel it says that it will be introduced next month
    BUT NO.. why?

• milartsafricaAdmin
    edited November -1

Precisamos de um pequeno exclarecimento !
    :|

• shaunak
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@Admin said:

Regards.

Will the builder go up when site.pro goes down?

@Admin said:

Regards.

Is that why I have an error on my current website?