Domain

Jokopolo
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

I used a custom domain on of my accounts. But then I removed it but it still showes my website even after deleting it in file manager. After trying to use the domain in another account on profreehost is says domain already in use although I've removed it from the other account?

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

You need to contact support by opening a ticket from inside of the Control Panel of your account.

• Jokopolo
    edited November -1

@Admin said:
    You need to contact support by opening a ticket from inside of the Control Panel of your account.

That's the issue, I don't know to what account it's connected to.

• Jokopolo
    edited November -1

@badbot said:
    Most likely not a bug or issue.

"Provide problem domain name so we can check DNS."

If the PFH account was not created with your domain as main domain, check one more time in addon domains in both PFH accounts. Check and remove any sub domain created with the problem domain. Any email address that still exist.

Or open a ticket in both of your PFH accounts.

I already removed everything. I wanted to check if it was because of Softaculous Apps Installer, but It wont let me enter because I have too many innodes (although having deleted everything in file manager?)

problem domain is en.gov.fararabistan.com

• Admin
    edited November -1

That domain is still in your addon domain. If you want it to add to another account, you need to delete it from there.

• Admin
    edited November -1

It means promoting spam.

• Jokopolo
    edited November -1

@Admin said:
    That domain is still in your addon domain. If you want it to add to another account, you need to delete it from there.

I already did

• Jokopolo
    edited November -1

@badbot said:
    This is a domain "fararabistan.com"

This is a second level sub domain "en.gov.fararabistan.com"

I know but I did add en.gov.fararabistan.com as a addon.

Today what happened, is when I wanted to use the domain on another account, I got this error.

This domain name is not registered, we can register this domain name for you

• Jokopolo
    edited November -1

@badbot said:
    (...)

Thank you very much. But do you know what I need to do now? I cant use en.gov.fararabistan.com now

• TanjaEichel
    edited November -1

A new account is processed and approved for the inauguration for the customers. All the men are interested for skydiving rig for sale for the future practice. Its quality is good due to all testing and branch for the field.