Unable to use remote applications

Zizzy
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

I get aes.js javascript errors when trying to post data into a form. How can i remedy this issue?

Full error from program:
function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;fd[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers("f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4"),b=toNumbers("98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80"),c=toNumbers("ccbb15ca7e3cf5af5bb7cb0fa4f45ca9");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/"; location.href="http://testdatabase.unaux.com/register.html?i=1";

UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/PHPLogin.cs:42)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

I created a test site to practice doing this but it looks like some kinda javascript file from unaux is stopping me...any workaround?

Comments

• Zizzy
    edited November -1

I even tried to just mimic the cookie part:
    www.SetRequestHeader("Cookie", "\"__test = \"+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+\"; expires = Thu, 31 - Dec - 37 23:55:55 GMT; path =/ \"; location.href=\"http://testdatabase.unaux.com/register.html?i=1\";");
    but it does not fix the issue.

• Zizzy
    edited November -1

turns out this is a bot security thing...usually sites have a way to turn it off but it looks like if i do that it would not be the best solution either. My only option would be a remote mysql server with a static which would cost money hmmm..

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Zizzy said:
    I get aes.js javascript errors when trying to post data into a form. How can i remedy this issue?

Use CloudFlare by either activating it from the control panel or by transferring your site to them.

• TanjaEichel
    edited November -1

Unique resort of the lender is fit for the approval of the goals. The suggestion of the used pd optimum 160 is fixed for the instruments. The target is done for the host of the factors for the vital paths and its impact for the field.