SSL certificate Error

I added the Really simple SSL plugin on wordpress and then everything disappeared and I can’t log into the wp-admin. Sorry, I am so new at wordpress.org.
After adding it I then tried to load the page to access the admin page and then it said that website is not secure and now website is completely gone. I am unable to access wp-admin.

Comments

• yigopat69
    edited November 2022

I am using SSL certificate services for a long time and I must say I had a great experience with them. The assignment help darwin is a definite source for SSL certificates.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@yigopat69 said:
    I am using SSL certificate services for a long time and I must say I had a great experience with them. The assignment help darwin is a definite source for SSL certificates.

I don't know about "assignment help darwin", but you definitely win the 2022 Darwin Award for this post. For anyone wondering, it's a spam post to some sketchy service (I obviously removed the link).

@kamrantahir said:
    I added the Really simple SSL plugin on wordpress and then everything disappeared and I can’t log into the wp-admin. Sorry, I am so new at wordpress.org.
    After adding it I then tried to load the page to access the admin page and then it said that website is not secure and now website is completely gone. I am unable to access wp-admin.

Are you still facing this issue? It's likely you're getting it because you don't have an SSL certificate installed.

• shanum
    edited November -1

When you encounter an SSL certificate error, it means that the security certificate on the website you are trying to visit is either invalid, expired, or doesn't match the domain name you entered. This can occur for various reasons, such as a misconfiguration of the website or an outdated browser.

It is important to note that SSL certificates play a crucial role in securing online communication by encrypting sensitive data transmitted between a user's browser and the website's server. Therefore, it's essential to take SSL certificate errors seriously and not proceed with any sensitive information input or transactions until the issue is resolved.