Ticket Support feature disabled

Nimmimonie
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

Hello.

My account is suspended again today for the second time. I noticed every time a create a new index file in a subdirectory, it triggers suspension in my account. Are we not allowed to use more than one index file? Using index file in a subdirectory is convenient because it allows us to no longer include the filename of the HTML file in the URL.

Thanks.

Comments

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

"any links or scripts like chat, and facebook applications are not allowed on our free accounts and will cause your account / site to be auto suspended.
    This was at the request of Facebook.com due to abusive users using multi-wall posting scripts on our free hosting network."

This was the reply support gave me. This is not good. The reply doesn't sound that they will restore my account. What's so special about a plain HTML file? It contains very small texts and a link with no scripts. Just because Facebook block it they will not check the problem on ProFreeHost and will just let your account suspended.

Geeez.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

Good day.

Today, I created a support ticket using the Control Panel because my website got suspended. This is the second time my site got suspended. The first one was a month or two ago. Both suspensions happened after I created an index file (index.html) in a different directory. I like doing this because you no longer need to include the filename in the URL to access the page something like "http://uideotechdepot.ezyro.com/pages/" instead of doing "http://uideotechdepot.ezyro.com/pages/page.html".

When the index file is already working, I tried posting it on Facebook and then it got blocked. I don't know the reason since my site is an audio streaming website and all mp3 files are hosted in Google Drive and they aren't even copyrighted because they are trance music not those commercial music by popular singers.

I've been posting on Facebook since January and there seems to be no problem. After it got blocked, I posted a different link from a page on my site and it was posted successfully. Then when I log in back to my account, there I see my account is suspended. I got very disappointed because the tone of the reply on my ticket doesn't sound that they will restore my account.

After my complaint today, my account was restored but when I was in the Control Panel the Support Ticket feature which I use to file a ticket is no longer there. They removed it. Why did they remove it? Does this mean they don't want me to send another ticket when my account has a problem?

I also want to ask to make it clear if the system doesn't allow more than one index file (index.html)? This is always the cause why the system triggers an auto-suspension on my account. Also, if Facebook blocks a link from a site hosted by ProFreeHost, I don't think it is right that ProFreeHost suspends the site just because Facebook blocks it. This is very unfair. If you will check the community section of Facebook, you will learn that a lot of webmasters are complaining because Facebook blocks their sites even if there is nothing suspicious about the site.

Please help me on this. Thanks.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

No. The hits limit is very low. This is the second time that this happens. After I created an index file in a subdirectory and verify it is working, when I posted it on Facebook, they block it. Then the suspension comes in.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

Nope. The index file is a very small page with few texts and a single download link.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

I am not a repeat offender ok. I don't even violate the TOS. All mp3 files on my site are not even hosted on ProFreeHost. They are all stored on my Google Drive and they are not even copyrighted. They are not the usual commercial music by popular singers. They are trance music.

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hi There,

I've forwarded your concern to the support. They will contact you soon on email address that you used to register your account.

The current ticketing system was somewhat broken but it doesn't mean that you cannot contact support directly via email address.

I know you are facing some inconveniences but we plan to integrate a better support solution soon.