Can't get access

Is it only me or you also experience it? I can't seem to get access to the server. My site got stuck on "Waiting" and it doesn't load then FTP gives a "Connection refused" error. All my sites can't access FTP. What's happening?

Comments

• @Nimmimonie said:
    Is it only me or you also experience it? I can't seem to get access to the server. My site got stuck on "Waiting" and it doesn't load then FTP gives a "Connection refused" error. All my sites can't access FTP. What's happening?

1. Can you give a link to your site(s)?
    2. Have you tried to access FTP using ftpupload.net as a hostname?

• Support already replied to me. It turns out my server IP was hit by a DDoS. Need to wait for 24 hours.

• @Nimmimonie said:
    Support already replied to me. It turns out my server IP was hit by a DDoS. Need to wait for 24 hours.

Glad your problem is resolved now. I don't understand why do they keep attacking hosting services.
    BtW, was your IP 185.27.134.220?

• @ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:
    Support already replied to me. It turns out my server IP was hit by a DDoS. Need to wait for 24 hours.

Glad your problem is resolved now. I don't understand why do they keep attacking hosting services.

nope. that's not my IP.

• @Nimmimonie said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Nimmimonie said:

nope. that's not my IP.

OK thanks.
    I asked because this particular IP was also attacked by a DDoS.

• All of my sites went down and I was left with only 1 and it is a blank site which I created few days before the attack. My click counter is now redirecting to "http%3A%2F%2Fuse.bravo-dog.com%2Fzcvisitor%2F7b5dfb53-8435-11e8-9964-065f5695485c%3Fcampaignid%3Dc7b7b064-0698-11e8-93d2-0e010cb58354&notadsafe". It seems they inserted a virus during the attack.

Do you have any idea how many sites went down after the recent attack?