Can't get access

Is it only me or you also experience it? I can't seem to get access to the server. My site got stuck on "Waiting" and it doesn't load then FTP gives a "Connection refused" error. All my sites can't access FTP. What's happening?

Comments

  • @Nimmimonie said:
    Is it only me or you also experience it? I can't seem to get access to the server. My site got stuck on "Waiting" and it doesn't load then FTP gives a "Connection refused" error. All my sites can't access FTP. What's happening?

    1. Can you give a link to your site(s)?
    2. Have you tried to access FTP using ftpupload.net as a hostname?

  • Support already replied to me. It turns out my server IP was hit by a DDoS. Need to wait for 24 hours.

  • @Nimmimonie said:
    Support already replied to me. It turns out my server IP was hit by a DDoS. Need to wait for 24 hours.

    Glad your problem is resolved now. I don't understand why do they keep attacking hosting services.
    BtW, was your IP 185.27.134.220?

  • @ChrisPAR said:

    @Nimmimonie said:
    Support already replied to me. It turns out my server IP was hit by a DDoS. Need to wait for 24 hours.

    Glad your problem is resolved now. I don't understand why do they keep attacking hosting services.
    BtW, was your IP 185.27.134.220?

    nope. that's not my IP.

  • @Nimmimonie said:

    @ChrisPAR said:

    @Nimmimonie said:
    Support already replied to me. It turns out my server IP was hit by a DDoS. Need to wait for 24 hours.

    Glad your problem is resolved now. I don't understand why do they keep attacking hosting services.
    BtW, was your IP 185.27.134.220?

    nope. that's not my IP.

    OK thanks.
    I asked because this particular IP was also attacked by a DDoS.

  • All of my sites went down and I was left with only 1 and it is a blank site which I created few days before the attack. My click counter is now redirecting to "http%3A%2F%2Fuse.bravo-dog.com%2Fzcvisitor%2F7b5dfb53-8435-11e8-9964-065f5695485c%3Fcampaignid%3Dc7b7b064-0698-11e8-93d2-0e010cb58354&notadsafe". It seems they inserted a virus during the attack.

    Do you have any idea how many sites went down after the recent attack?

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion