Database Access Denied

Hi guys,
I have tried to install Vanilla on my site and on the registration step I did everything and a message pops up after I press Continue:

Failed to connect to the database with the username and password you entered. Did you mistype them? The database reported:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user
'unaux_********'@'..*.***' (using password: YES)

Of course I put * for safety reasons

Can anyone help me

Comments

• Hey guys,

I just saw an email from cloudflare
    It says:

Hi,

Your security is very important to us. This email address was used to access the Cloudflare dashboard from a new IP address:

email: MY EMAIL
    time: 2019-02-27 14:48:59 UTC
    IP address: 77.77.217.159

browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.119 Safari/537.36

If this was you, you can ignore this alert. If you suspect any suspicious activity on your account, please change your password and enable two-factor authentication: https://dash.cloudflare.com/profile

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch: [email protected]

Best,

Cloudflare Team

Could that be what is blocking it?? Or it is just me opening the page wanting to see is the problem fixed

• edited February 28

UUUhhhhh, didnt find anything useful there.
    And actually I dont understand the post

• @Landi

First post your domain name. Did you use the software installer? Or did you manually install?

Database error is user name and password. It would be your cpanel password.

cloudflare has nothing to do with it.