Suspended because of Pishing and Keylogging, but I wasnt Keylogging or stuff like that?

Hey, I was coding on a project with the oauth2 system from Discord, suddenly my FTP crashed and the Website displayed suspended Domain...
Now I got an Email, which says that I was using Keylogging and Pishing Methodes.
What can I do to recover my Project and get my Website back running?

Comments

• @OnePageHost

First, post your domain name of suspended site.
    Second, system security monitor is accurate.
    Third, did the email give a suspension end time? Or a contact address for support?
    Fourth, if project was that important consider a paid hosting service.

• @OnePageHost said:
    What can I do to recover my Project and get my Website back running?

Contact Admin at [email protected]
    Suspensions cannot be handled at the forums.

Thread Closed.

• edited March 10

@ChrisPAR

You keep posting the support email address and turning it into a spam box. The cpanel support ticket system works just fine. Email harvesters do not have access to it.

Please don't close threads I started help replies in.

BadBot

• @badbot said:
    @OnePageHost

First, post your domain name of suspended site.
    Second, system security monitor is accurate.
    Third, did the email give a suspension end time? Or a contact address for support?
    Fourth, if project was that important consider a paid hosting service.

Thanks,
    Yeah they replied with the normal [email protected] email adress.
    It was like a sandbox to test around with php and the discord oauth2 login system...
    I cant write a Support ticket as said in the email, because the cpanel is blocked ):

• This account was suspended because our abuse system detected some kind of phishing activity. If you think it is in error, send us a support ticket.

• edited March 10

@OnePageHost

Really need to post the domain name! [host.html-5.me]

So did you get the project recovered and get your site up and running?

Did you try and access cpanel by way of the client area? https://profreehost.com/account/

Any hosting company free or paid should give access to recover/backup client data. They do not hold the data hostage. Does not matter what country your in. If they do not give access to data the world needs to know about the hosting providers practice.

With security detection software there is always a chance of false positives. They may band the script, but they may update the security detection to white list.

Did you try the email address? They may not have gotten threw all the junk mail yet.

You may have been terminated.

BadBot
    https://www.badtech.gq/
    https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/639/read-me

• Yeah wrote a Email just 2 days ago, but no answer. Everything is blocked in the Clientarea ): Thanks for your help @badbot

• Domain name is watch.my-style.in

• @badbot No answer anyway... Still suspended.

• @OnePageHost

I sent an email on Sat, 09 Mar 2019 and received reply today 3/13/19. If you have no reply by now you most likely our terminated. Pishing and Keylogging has a no tolerance factor. If you do not receive a reply, Admin must not been able to do anything for you.

badbot