Error Adding Domain.. This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account.

Rubby
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

I used the domain "wontral.xyz" on an account which i can't access anymore and i can't find it anywhere. Please unregister it because i want to add it to that account. Thank you!

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Upon accessing the website I get:

Attackers on wontral.xyz might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit). Learn more

Are you sure this website is yours?

• Rubby
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

Attackers on wontral.xyz might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit). Learn more

what??? i can't even access it.
    There was an .exe file on the ftp server but i remember i removed it. I used the website to advertise and maintain my game mod project.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@Rubby said:

@TheCrafters said:

what??? i can't even access it.
    There was an .exe file on the ftp server but i remember i removed it. I used the website to advertise and maintain my game mod project.

Maybe you should try clearing your cache and cookies,
    but my question still stands, are you sure that this website is yours?