Error Adding Domain.. This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account.

I used the domain "wontral.xyz" on an account which i can't access anymore and i can't find it anywhere. Please unregister it because i want to add it to that account. Thank you!

Comments

• Upon accessing the website I get:

Attackers on wontral.xyz might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit). Learn more

Are you sure this website is yours?

• @TheCrafters said:
    Upon accessing the website I get:

Attackers on wontral.xyz might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit). Learn more

what??? i can't even access it.
    There was an .exe file on the ftp server but i remember i removed it. I used the website to advertise and maintain my game mod project.

• WHOIS wontral.xyz

Domain Name: WONTRAL.XYZ
    Registry Domain ID: D97602539-CNIC
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.redacted.com
    Registrar URL:
    Updated Date: 2019-05-10T08:42:04.0Z
    Creation Date: 2019-03-22T16:57:19.0Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2020-03-22T23:59:59.0Z
    Registrar: Hostinger, UAB
    Registrar IANA ID: 1636
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registrant Organization: GDPR Masked
    Registrant State/Province: GDPR Masked
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
    Admin Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
    Tech Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
    Name Server: TONY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
    Name Server: NADIA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    Billing Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +redacted
    URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/

Profreehost is a free self service hosting account. No one knows what account you added the domain to.

Readme.txt

• @Rubby said:

@TheCrafters said:
    Upon accessing the website I get:

what??? i can't even access it.
    There was an .exe file on the ftp server but i remember i removed it. I used the website to advertise and maintain my game mod project.

Maybe you should try clearing your cache and cookies,
    but my question still stands, are you sure that this website is yours?