Website suspended due to "phishing" - Can I get my files back?

noodlenotes
edited July 2019 in Support Forums

My page was suspended automatically a few days back because "phishing activity" was detected. However, the page itself was still in development and no one except me and my co-editors have entered any kind of data - so obiously this claim was a mistake. I contacted the admins but only received a mail that no backup could be provided. Is that really true? Is all data missing and can't be recovered? My last backup was approx. a week before that because they are quite slow to do using FTP.
Is there any chance I could get this week's worth of work back or my account unsuspended? Or is the data automatically deleted when the account is suspended?
Thanks in advance.

noodlenotes.ml

Comments

• noodlenotes
    edited November -1

It was planned that this would be a web application. Since we were multiple people working on this, we decided it would be best to host it here to work on it. We never intended to steal any data through this application.

• noodlenotes
    edited November -1

The domain is noodlenotes.ml as I stated in my edited original post. The original Domain assigned from profreehost was
    noodlenotes.ezyro.com.

Our e-mails were not supposed to induce the users to reveal personal information. Rather, they were designed to confirm your registration on our page with the password you previously entered.

The mails sent included the following text:

Welcome to NoodleNotes, user!

You're just one step away from unlocking your free account. Just click the link below to complete your registration. Please note that it will lose its validity in 48 hours.
    [Link]

Best Regards,
    Your Noodle.

I hope this helps to clear things up.

• Admin
    edited November -1

First of all, backups can only be provided for the content which is allowed as per TOS. If there is TOS violation, no backup can be provided. If you think you are not in violation of TOS, you need to send details to support via email. These issues cannot be dealt on forum.