librojanasincantu.unaux.com looks different from librojanasincantu.eu

Hi guys,
today I updated librojanasincantu.unaux.com and it looks as I designed it. Previously (I mean weeks ago) I parked librojanasincantu.eu on it so, seems logical, that accessing the 2 URLs should produce the same result and that the website should look the same.
Unfortnately they look different as librojanasincantu.eu has not received the updated files... but everything went well when I updated librojanasincantu.unaux.com

I checked and emptied thechache and history of my browser but nothing changed.
Any idea? Every suggestion welcome.

Comments

• It is the same. clear your browser history/cache!

• It was not a problem related to browser cache or history, I checked also with different devices. Yesterday evening, after about 6 hours since the problem born, it disappeared without any apparent reason... I really don't understand why.

• edited December 2019

Web browser stores data/cache under url

librojanasincantu.unaux.com/cache
    librojanasincantu.eu/cache

What is browser cache?
    In order to speed up web browsing, web browsers are designed to download web pages and store them locally on your computer's hard drive in an area called "cache". Browser cache (also know as Internet cache) contains records of every item you have viewed or downloaded while Internet surfing. So when you visit the same page for a second time, the browser speeds up display time by loading the page locally from cache instead of downloading everything again.

Although storing Internet cache makes web browser faster as it usually takes your computer less time to display a web page when it can open page's elements or even the entire page from your local Temporary Internet Files folder, You sometimes want to overrule the Internet cache, for Example to see changes you made to a web page you just uploaded. On Refresh your cache you can find tutorials on how to refresh the cache from your browser.

Read more...

http://badtech.ezyro.com/

• It was not a problem related to browser cache or history, I checked also with different devices. Yesterday evening, after about 6 hours since the problem born, it disappeared without any apparent reason... I really don't understand why.

• It was the browser cache. The browser checked for a new version of the page and updated the cache. In The 6 hours or so. It is nothing new, or with out apparent reason... That is the way internet works. It happens all the time. You can recreate the issue with the css file. Make a change to the css file and refresh one domain, and the other will not reflect the change.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!