Account Suspended

Jersnet
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Pleas ADmin Reactivate my account Rampage FOrum

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

I had this same issue but it was with having multiple accounts: i figured out that i had to wait a few mins (silly me) for it to work: Here is what the admin said to me

Hello, I am wondering why when i add a account (website) to my account (Account) it does not want to go to that website it will always go to the suspended domain website if you cloud tell me why that would be great! Thanks!

It usually happens because one of your accounts was suspended because of some kind of prohibited content. Send your email address to us to our email address

If a admin sees this please let me know if this is wrong!
    This quote came from here!

• Admin
    edited November -1

Send your account username to support email address. It will be resolved sooner.

I had this same issue but it was with having multiple accounts: i figured out that i had to wait a few mins (silly me) for it to work: Here is what the admin said to me

Hello, I am wondering why when i add a account (website) to my account (Account) it does not want to go to that website it will always go to the suspended domain website if you cloud tell me why that would be great! Thanks!

It usually happens because one of your accounts was suspended because of some kind of prohibited content. Send your email address to us to our email address

If a admin sees this please let me know if this is wrong!
    This quote came from here!

Yes, you are somewhat right. But, it is always good to send an email to support if your account is suspended. It can be reactivated if it is falsely detected by our abuse system.